| FTBL Sweet, Innocent, Good Fun

G

The first time I posted this, some litta fella with an itchy trigger finger and a morality police bone deleted it.

I think this would make a great avatar if someone wanted it.

TouchdownCelebration.gif

This is like triple jeopardy. First, the guy busts his own balls, then he gets shoved down for acting stupid, then the other player that he is shoved into falls squarely on his head.

LOL.

It wasn't deleted, it was moved by a staff member to a more appropriate board. Before you spout off next time, how about looking around and seeing if it was relocated first.

Porter said:
It wasn't deleted, it was moved by a staff member to a more appropriate board. Before you spout off next time, how about looking around and seeing if it was relocated first.

Thanks, Porter. Which board should I have posted it on, for future reference. I had no idea where to look, there was no "moved" reference on the post or anything it was just gone.

CtrlAltieDel said:
Porter said:

Thanks, Porter. Which board should I have posted it on, for future reference. I had no idea where to look, there was no "moved" reference on the post or anything it was just gone.

Someone moved it to the fark board. Though the Welcome board also contains a lot of that stuff. Not all moved topics are left with the "moved" reference. It is up to the discretion of the Moderator to put that in or not. It kinda defeats the purpose though since it still eats up a spot on the board, so most times, it isn't included when a topic is moved.

Swamptick said:
TouchdownCelebration.gif

I love it man!!!

:lol: I am glad, Swamptick. Notice how the guy falls on his head. Look at the guys arms laying on the ground, they are motionless. I bet he was knocked out cold.

That is hell, you spike a ball and end up knocked out. :D

Back
Top Bottom