| FTBL Survey

What sort of season would warrant dismissing Shula?

• A losing season despite a healthy Croyle and starting OL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less than 8 wins

• Losses to both Tennessee and Auburn again, regardless of the outcomes of other games

• It is too early to dismiss Shula at this point due to thin depth from the recent probation.

• Total voters
It isn't allowing me to add the following poll option:

It is too early to dismiss Shula at this point due to thin depth from the recent probation.

Not yet . I believe he deserves this year and next . Regardless of this years out come . No excuses , injuries ,etcc.. should apply next season .
We should be in the Sec champ game next year or I would probably be out of patience . I don't know if that is fair but it is my opinion .

BeCrimson said:
Why is this subject being brought up anyway? Lets' wish them the best and just hope and pray that injuries aren't a factor.
We have got 5 more months to kill, nothing wrong with the subject, its really nothing to get upset about. The great thing about the Tusk forum is you can ask questions like this.On the famous Tidefan site this whole topic would have been wiped out. Im really glad this isnt a rose colored glass site, also im with you on wishing them the best and your hope and praying for no injuries, RTR

Bamalee1 said:
BeCrimson said:
Why is this subject being brought up anyway? Lets' wish them the best and just hope and pray that injuries aren't a factor.
We have got 5 more months to kill, nothing wrong with the subject, its really nothing to get upset about. The great thing about the Tusk forum is you can ask questions like this.On the famous Tidefan site this whole topic would have been wiped out. Im really glad this isnt a rose colored glass site, also im with you on wishing them the best and your hope and praying for no injuries, RTR

Well said, Lee.

Bamalee1 said:
musso said:
It isn't allowing me to add the following poll option:

It is too early to dismiss Shula at this point due to thin depth from the recent probation.
this is where my vote goes

me too actually. wish i could have somehow included it in the poll.

i'm really expecting big things in '07.

I voted A losing season despite a healthy Croyle and starting OL

If Brodie and the OL stay healthy, IMO there would be no excuse for not at least having a winning season. I'm not saying we should win the SEC or even the West Division, but we should be able to at least pull out a winning season. If we stay fairly healthy across the board, and wind up with a losing record, something needs to change. I think new coordinators would be in line before Shula, but something will need to be done.

I will definitely fire him if we finish below 500.....How much time is enough time?
We play seven of 11 games at home..we should be 4-0 before the Florida game...I don't see how he can finish below 500 with the talent we have and all the home games..

home hasn't necessarily been sweet during the past 5 years or so. we cannot seem to win "the big game" to save our lives! :x i think the only ranked team we've beaten in the last 5 years or so is Southern Miss. :o

Back
Top Bottom