| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC Stranger Things Season 2

Not tonight, but this weekend. My youngest wants to watch it with the wife and I, so will be Sunday as we have a band competition on Saturday.

(Senior night at the high school football game, holy shit life flies...my oldest daughter)

Alas we did not watch a single one. Today the handyman is coming to do the work paid for by the folks we bought our house from and tomorrow we go to Atlanta for Walker Stalker so I doubt I will watch any before at least Monday. I may get lucky and see a couple later today assuming the guy doesn't take too long. I would have done the work myself (except the glazing as I really haven't messed with that before) but since they offered to pay for it I am not going to turn that down.

Alas we did not watch a single one. Today the handyman is coming to do the work paid for by the folks we bought our house from and tomorrow we go to Atlanta for Walker Stalker so I doubt I will watch any before at least Monday. I may get lucky and see a couple later today assuming the guy doesn't take too long. I would have done the work myself (except the glazing as I really haven't messed with that before) but since they offered to pay for it I am not going to turn that down.

A friend of ours and her daughter just flew out to Atlanta from Dallas for Walker Stalker. Just texted over a photo with Jeffrey Dean Morgan.

Back
Top Bottom