| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi

Why is it written in red?!? Oh! Why? Why? Why?

nervous-gif.gif

WAY too much emphasis on the color of the words.

i'm a star wars fan as much as the next one, but the color of the title means nothing to me. for me, it won't define the movie nor will it have any affect on the movie, or its value to me, whatsoever.

Saw it Thursday night. Visually great. Too much forced and often out of place humor. It is good, but it will be very divisive. Choices were made that many will not like. Others prefer to let the story take its own direction. I will say there is nothing in this as stupid as the midi-chlorians in The Phantom Menace (a Lucas decision that this movie fixes in a roundabout way).

i'm a star wars fan as much as the next one, but the color of the title means nothing to me. for me, it won't define the movie nor will it have any affect on the movie, or its value to me, whatsoever.
It fascinates me there's a conversation about the titles and colors. That's cool.

I wish I had time to watch a movie--it's that much time, at one specific instance. I can start and stop a movie 15 times but it's hard to get into it then.

Back
Top Bottom