| FTBL Star on campus?

TigerBait3 said:
Terry, anyone else - Would you consider it to be a fair statement if I said had Major never been hired Marve would be the favorite to start next year? That's how I sort of read between the lines.

Marve's father wanted assured playing time for his son. Shula had granted that (surprise, surprise). Saban would not.

I don't know if that girl was with Star, but just for the sake of posting a hot girl...

I give you Jessica Burciaga, yeah you're welcome. :lol:

Pic-02.jpg

Terry, any word on Darrah? I was much more impressed with him vs Fanuzzi in the spring game. I projected that he would give McElroy a run for 2nd by the time fall camp is over. Is he working out with the team?

eshad said:
Terry, any word on Darrah? I was much more impressed with him vs Fanuzzi in the spring game. I projected that he would give McElroy a run for 2nd by the time fall camp is over. Is he working out with the team?

I'm sure he is considering they are far from "voluntary" workouts. I haven't heard or seen anyone mention he specifically. Considering Fanuzzi was banged up a lot last season I didn't put a lot of stock in him not doing well at A-day. He's had his problems in the spring with accuracy issues but a lot of that improves with reps.

It'll be interesting to watch next spring and summer, no doubt.

TerryP said:
eshad said:

I'm sure he is considering they are far from "voluntary" workouts. I haven't heard or seen anyone mention he specifically. Considering Fanuzzi was banged up a lot last season I didn't put a lot of stock in him not doing well at A-day. He's had his problems in the spring with accuracy issues but a lot of that improves with reps.

It'll be interesting to watch next spring and summer, no doubt.

Thanks Terry, just curious.

Back
Top Bottom