| FTBL Stadiums in the SEC you haven't been to? As of July 1st.

I've only been to Juurden Hair, Kentucky and Tennessee (to watch aubrun lose in '85, I believe).

My plan is to catch away games, one or two a year with an emphasis on our OOC opponents, starting in the fall. Camp Randall is first.

Last edited:
Several that I haven’t visited! Didn’t get to travel when I was a walk on, so I missed out then. I have been to the Cow Pasture, KnoxVILE, and StarkVegas!

One of my retirement goals was ....away in sec football...
....that really didnt work out....

Been to.....
Lsu...**** best away game i ever saw....
Ole ms
Msu...**** last game me n my brother went to...
Uga
Tenn...*** most grossly obnoxious fans ever
Ky....***** favorite away
Vandy...***** fans who dont really give a shit
AU

But missed:
Missouri
A$M
USCe
Florida
Ark

Like @It Takes Eleven Was planning catching some non-conference
.....but.....but.... probably not....

Still might get 1-2 of conference games away...

Eaiser to say the ones I have been to.
Bama - Bryant-Denny and Legion Field
Vileville - during the Fran years. Was not a very pleasant experience. Once Bama tied he game (I Beleive) Pearless Price took the kickoff for six. At least for a few minutes the Vile fans had shut their mouths. I did not last long :(....
Barn - Sister went to the cow patsure for awhile. I watched the Barn and Kentucky game. I think this was the Del Greco years and in this game all of the barn points came on FG's. Had six of them as I recall.

Last edited:
@It Takes Eleven, believe the boogs were #1 when they visited the Viles in 85 and got run out of Neyland Stadium. 😀
Yes, I was dating a tigerette at the time and, after the first year of going to a bunch of barn games, in '85 I only went to games I thought they'd lose. TN jumped out to a 21 or so point lead in '85, it was the same year UT got Miami good in the Sugar Bowl, I believe. From the auburn section that year at Legion Field, I got to watch Van Tiffin kick that 52 yarder to win the Iron Bowl. The next year, I also got to see the auburn Georgia game when they turned on the irrigation system and hosed the UG fans in the stands. I just belly-laughed watching all of that.

Naming the ones I have been to... not many... auburn, LSU, Ole Miss, Miss State, Tennessee, South Carolina, and Kentucky.

Barring any hiccups, I'll finally mark Vandy off the list this fall. Been trying to get there for a Bama game for a long time, but it never works out. Would like to attend games at Oklahoma, Arkansas, and A&M, but only if the weather is decent and not a blazing hot September type game. I'd go to any of the others too, but I'm mostly indifferent on them. I had a flight booked for the Wisconsin game this year but decided to let it go... I wanted to go, but it would have been a quicker trip that I would have liked, so I punted.

haven't been to:
Trailer Parkansas
Kentucky
FLA
MSU
aTm
Mizz
USCe

Places I really want to go though are The Big House and The Horse Shoe and Touchdown Jesus.

REALLY!!!!!! want to go to Camp Randall But my son has a High School football game that Friday night and with a 12:00 Big Noon kick off I don't see that happening.

Back
Top Bottom