| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC Spectre (James Bond 24)

Hardkore

Crimson Freak
007-bond-movie-announcement-new-title-spectre.jpg

James Bond is the shiznit

I figured at least Kirk would want to know about this one. Anybody elses?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectre_(2015_film)

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/james-bond-24-title-cast-753861

The upcoming 24th James Bond film will be called Spectre. The title was announced Thursday along with new castmembers Christoph Waltz, Lea Seydoux, Dave Bautista, Andrew Scott and Monica Bellucci.

Principal photography is due to begin on Monday.

According to the official 007 Twitter feed, Waltz will play Oberhauser, which could refer to Hannes Oberhauser, a character who was Bond's ski instructor and considered his second father. Seydoux is set to play Madeleine Swann, Belluci will star as Lucia Sciarra and Bautista will be Mr. Hinx.

Daniel Craig will return as 007, with Naomi Harris (Eve Moneypenny), Ben Whishaw (Q) and Ralph Fiennes (Gareth Mallory, later to become M) reprising their roles from 2012's Skyfall. Also announced Thursday was a returning Rory Kinnear as Tanner. Scott will join the British secret service as a character called Denbigh.

Sam Mendes is back in the director's chair, with Skyfall writers John Logan, Neil Purvis and Rob Wade also returning.

Scott is known to audiences from his role as Moriarty in BBC hit show Sherlock, starring Benedict Cumberbatch. WWE star Bautista was recently seen in Guardians of the Galaxy.

The name Spectre is likely to refer to the fictional terrorist organization that featured in James Bond novels and first appeared on screen in 1962's Dr. No. It was led by Bond's nemesis Ernst Stavro Blofeld.

Outside of Pinewood, shooting will take place in Rome, as previously revealed by The Hollywood Reporter, as well as London, Morocco, Mexico City and the Austrian Alps.

On the production side, newcomers to the Bond team include editor Lee Smith (Interstellar, The Dark Knight trilogy) and Hoyte Van Hoytema (Interstellar, Her) as director of photography.

The 23rd Bond, the last for Judi Dench as Bond's boss M, was an unexpected smash hit, becoming the seventh-biggest film of all time with earnings of $1.1 billion, the second-biggest film of 2012 behind The Avengers and the highest-grossing film in U.K. box-office history. It won two Oscars, two BAFTAS and two Grammys.

The film is set to be released in the U.K. on Oct. 23 and on Nov. 6 in the U.S.

I can't wait for this one. I love Waltz, and think he is going to be a great villain in this one. Plus, it's James Bond, outside of Timothy Dalton's 2 and a couple of Brosnan's last ones, aren't they all great?

Between this, Star Wars, and Football, this is going to be a great Fall

I can't wait for this one. I love Waltz, and think he is going to be a great villain in this one. Plus, it's James Bond, outside of Timothy Dalton's 2 and a couple of Brosnan's last ones, aren't they all great?

The only movie I am familiar with of Waltz is from Django Unchained. I will admit he was good in that to the point that I remembered the character even after the movie was over.

Yes,I even kinda like the one with George Lazenby.

Between this, Star Wars, and Football, this is going to be a great Fall

eA2u3JJ.jpg

Have you seen Inglorious Bastards?

Watched it at Cinemark in Plano on their big ass XD Screen, love that movie. Glad I caught it on a huge screen too.

Christoph can play good and bad guys equally excellent. He made Inglorious...Brad Pitt did a really good job as well.

What a great flick, gonna need to watch that again now that I'm thinking about it.

Watched it at Cinemark in Plano on their big ass XD Screen, love that movie. Glad I caught it on a huge screen too.

Christoph can play good and bad guys equally excellent. He made Inglorious...Brad Pitt did a really good job as well.

What a great flick, gonna need to watch that again now that I'm thinking about it.

Spent a week in your area, a few years ago. I was there for training at the Samsung Telecom facility in Richardson. Did most of my evening meals in Plano though, Jorg's was one of my favorites.

Spent a week in your area, a few years ago. I was there for training at the Samsung Telecom facility in Richardson. Did most of my evening meals in Plano though, Jorg's was one of my favorites.

Gotta love the tollways :) I've lived out here for 13 years, other than it being flat, no trees, and hot as hell, its not so bad. Now I'm kinda thinking Athens, AL area might be home in another 10 years.

I've never been to Jorg's, guess I need to give it a try.

Planning on being out that way again next year, for the UA/USC game. Was also there for the UA/UM game. I am a Tide Pride member and the guy that goes to most of the games with me, his sister lives in the Dallas area. Skipping this year's game though, making my road trip to Athens, GA.

Back
Top Bottom