| CURRENT EVENTS Antisemitism Awareness Act (320-91)

A bit of harmless sounding do good legislation. Wolf in sheep’s clothing. Read the definition of antisemitism that the bill will adopt as part of the law. This will lead to censoring of bibles & outlawing of unapproved ones. Call me alarmist but the Greek Orthodox (GOARCH) is the equivalent of United Methodists and the liberal spear point.

IMG_1778.jpeg
I just used Sen Scott as an example but both sides dance for them. AIPAC and Israel by extension have their hands in driving our legislation for Israel’s benefit.
.IMG_1777.jpeg

Your masters are the ones you can’t question or criticize.

Last edited:
A bit of harmless sounding do good legislation. Wolf in sheep’s clothing. Read the definition of antisemitism that the bill will adopt as part of the law. This will lead to censoring of bibles & outlawing of unapproved ones. Call me alarmist but the Greek Orthodox (GOARCH) is the equivalent of United Methodists and the liberal spear point.

View attachment 27800
I just used Sen Scott as an example but both sides dance for them. AIPAC and Israel by extension have their hands in driving our legislation for Israel’s benefit.
.View attachment 27801

Your masters are the ones you can’t question or criticize.
I guess they will want to definitely remove the synagogue of Satan reference in the Bible.. The People who claims to be Jews, but are not Jews (hint-Zionist)… The other is when Jesus Christ called the Jews, the children of Satan..

Back
Top Bottom