| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC Special Ops: Lioness. It's worth the watch through E3.

Love the 2 shows I have seen after 1883. My wife is not a fan because of the language so I will have to record and watch it without her.
Hell, Mike. "Out damn spot" was offensive in my school ...

If the language used is an accurate representation of the story I believe people lose out on "wearing another's shoes."

Hell, Mike. "Out damn spot" was offensive in my school ...

If the language used is an accurate representation of the story I believe people lose out on "wearing another's shoes."

The wife is a pastors daughter and was raised with a very strict upbringing. She had never gone to a movie until after we were married, had to wear dresses all the time, could not dance, etc.... She is much better about things than she was years ago but language is one area she will not budge on. I have never heard the lady say one curse word in our 43 years together.

I was watching Sunday night and she was ironing her clothes for work the next morning, when about 5-6 straight F bombs were dropped. Goodness, you would have thought the world was coming to an end. LOL I am around it a lot at school with coaches and other folks. I totally get the storyline and understand the use of certain language in a story, especially a drama such as this. She doesn't.

The wife is a pastors daughter and was raised with a very strict upbringing. She had never gone to a movie until after we were married, had to wear dresses all the time, could not dance, etc.... She is much better about things than she was years ago but language is one area she will not budge on. I have never heard the lady say one curse word in our 43 years together.

I was watching Sunday night and she was ironing her clothes for work the next morning, when about 5-6 straight F bombs were dropped. Goodness, you would have thought the world was coming to an end. LOL I am around it a lot at school with coaches and other folksew . I totally get the storyline and understand the use of certain language in a story, especially a drama such as this. She doesn't.
I grew up in that "sect." (term used loosely.) One thing you can count on with people raised in that environment? Loyalty. In my opinion, you scored with your wife.

I was watching Sunday night, when about 5-6 straight F bombs were dropped. Goodness, you would have thought the world was coming to an end. LOL I am around it a lot at school with coaches and other folks. I totally get the storyline and understand the use of certain language in a story, especially a drama such as this.
I feel you. My wife's the same way. I told her if she keeps talking like that, I'm leaving the room. :p ;)

Back
Top Bottom