| FTBL Someone talk me down!

Swamptick

Verified Member
Ok men and women....I am freaking out nervous here. Talk me down please! Tell me we are going to win today and why. I need some reassurance. Even if you don't belive we are going to win...JUST LIE TO ME!!

lol.

But seriously...someone talk me down.

I'm probably the wrong person to send up to the top floor, seeing as how I picked FSU to best us... but Herbie did pick us to win this morning and that dude is as close to a football prognosticating oracle as one can get (other than Randy of course). So you have to feel good about that if you are a BAMA fan. [slowly backs away]

I said it before the UGA game...JPW is due to break out of his slump. I just hope it is this weekend.

You could always watch the ND game for a laugh. They are running a 3-4 and it'll make you appreciate just how far along out D is when you compare the two.

For one thing you never, I mean never. Say that Bama will lose anything. You don't need to be talk down. But if something does not go right in the game. I will push you. :D

I think Grant and the rest will run an than run some more. JPW will have a good day in throwing the ball too. And those guys on the other side of the ball. Well These guys will be in the backfield so much. That the FSU QB will think his has a Bama jersey on.

And one more thing if Porterhouse get in my way. I will push him off too. :wink: :D

rick4bama said:
For one thing you never, I mean never. Say that Bama will lose anything. You don't need to be talk down. But if something does not go right in the game. I will push you. :D

I think Grant and the rest will run an than run some more. JPW will have a good day in throwing the ball too. And those guys on the other side of the ball. Well These guys will be in the backfield so much. That the FSU QB will think his has a Bama jersey on.

And one more thing if Porterhouse get in my way. I will push him off too. :wink: :D

Now THAT is what I am talking about !! Thanks Rick. I needed to get some reassurance! ROLL TIDE!!

Swamptick said:
Ok men and women....I am freaking out nervous here. Talk me down please! Tell me we are going to win today and why. I need some reassurance. Even if you don't belive we are going to win...JUST LIE TO ME!!

lol.

We are Alabama...enough said!!

Don't sweat it. We're going to win - and win big. Here are three reasons why:

- Saban has spent a week with the team coming off a loss. There is no way they show up lax or unprepared.

- JPW is due to break out of his slump and put up great numbers. He's a winner and you can't keep a winner down.

- The FSU rush defense isn't that good. The experts talk about the great FSU rush defense, but FSU has played two rushing teams that absolutely suck (UAB is 89th in the country and Colorado is 85th) and Clemson (39th).

Our offense will shine in both the pass and the run and our defense will finally come into its own. The perfect storm is brewing at Bama and it's rolling towards the Florida coast.

Is that enough sunshine for ya? :)

Rooooll Tide!

FSU has been a real "hard-luck" team the last few years, much like Bama. What I mean is, they just don't seem to be able to find ways to win close games. The way Bama played late in the game against ARK and UGA you have to like our chances here as long as the defense doesn't give up a lot of big plays and they can stop the run (and FSU's rushing attack has not been good last two seasons). I think we will know the outcome of this one after FSU's first offense play. If they are able to run it for 5 or more, then it will be a long day for Bama. If Bama holds, you can expect it to be a good day!

Swamptick said:

lol.

Look Bama lost but no need to jump. You are a FAN of one of the best football team in the nation. I know right now it don't seem it one of the best. But we got to stated pulling for ours team. No matter what we need to pull for them.

Back
Top Bottom