| FTBL So uhh.. What are we supposed to do?

Because of the cardiac kids' play most saturdays,I'm going to keep my blood pressure down and enjoy the day basking in certain rivals defeats.
Also I'm still flying from our win last week.
What a great day! :D

im happy we got the bye week so i can browse all the pages without seeing spoilers , thats due to the fact that i always have a delay of one week between the game is played and i can watch it. Today my mate and me watched our 2 games as every saturday , first the tide game and then his huskies game. Im still pretty pumped after that victory over the vols ( a few hours ago my time ^.^) Now i finally got a week to read up scores and news.

EuroTide said:
im happy we got the bye week so i can browse all the pages without seeing spoilers , thats due to the fact that i always have a delay of one week between the game is played and i can watch it. Today my mate and me watched our 2 games as every saturday , first the tide game and then his huskies game. Im still pretty pumped after that victory over the vols ( a few hours ago my time ^.^) Now i finally got a week to read up scores and news.

What part of Europe are you in, EuroTide?

BornBama said:
I took advantage of the off date and scheduled my wedding for today. I got me a wife! :D

Congrats! :D

I was kinda lost today as well. I keep thinking I was missing something. I actually had a person ask me how we played today. I was like, uhhhh, oh yeah we didn't!

Back
Top Bottom