| FTBL Sneak peek at NFL draft for '09: JPW in top 5 for QB's...

I've never understood the JPW bashers. The OL has not been that good since he's been there and the running game is hit or miss. That being said if I was a defensive coordinator playing Bama I'd be blitzing every play.

Sure he is remembered for the INT's and crucial fumbles against FSU and LSU. But did he ever give up? He threw 2 TD's in the end at FSU trying to bring them back. He played like a pro in the final drive against Arkansas. Sure he has made mistakes, but he also played great at times and has a winning attitude.

The thing we keep forgetting is the number of HC's and OC's we've had lately. I know kicking a dead horse, but hey its true.

RollTideinGA said:
I've never understood the JPW bashers. The OL has not been that good since he's been there and the running game is hit or miss. That being said if I was a defensive coordinator playing Bama I'd be blitzing every play.

Sure he is remembered for the INT's and crucial fumbles against FSU and LSU. But did he ever give up? He threw 2 TD's in the end at FSU trying to bring them back. He played like a pro in the final drive against Arkansas. Sure he has made mistakes, but he also played great at times and has a winning attitude.

The thing we keep forgetting is the number of HC's and OC's we've had lately. I know kicking a dead horse, but hey its true.

This post for the win!

Back
Top Bottom