| FTBL Smith says Bama hired the wrong guy. Too early to say that?

Which headline? Terry was responding to another’s post. But in case it was my headline I’ll contact experts on what constitutes a grocery store tabloid headline. I assume you’re one?
I saw the article you linked- I knew it was Stephen A Smith. I was pretty sure Terry was thinking it was Stephen Smith from TDA - normally a complete dumbass.
(But feel free to get pissed at me)
*it wasn’t a shot, or even a reference to you - it was a clarification to Terry.

Just to be repetitive here, way too damn early! But you know how the pundits are especially people like Steve a Smith, they have to scream and yell about something and get their Hot takes out there so their Twitter following stays high.

As with anything you have to give it time, now I will say with the abundance of talent that is there compared to what Sabin had to work with. He’s a little better off, but I just don’t think he has the players offensively that fit his system. I feel like he is dumbed down his offense because Milroe isn’t the quarterback for his system.

SAS no different from some here and elsewhere. Ridiculous. Not sure it’s coaching more likely attitude. What goes around comes around. It’s our time to “suffer”. Focus on things that can really enrich your life. Hoping they can get better each week is all we have left.

Back
Top Bottom