| FTBL Sightings?

I posted in another thread I saw quite a few in Wal Mart buying supplies with their parents.

Also a couple outside the baseball field.

Anyone know hat is going on in Tuscaloosa today? A swim meet perhaps? There are people everywhere.

TigerBait3 said:
I posted in another thread I saw quite a few in Wal Mart buying supplies with their parents.

Anyone know hat is going on in Tuscaloosa today? A swim meet perhaps? There are people everywhere.

Cheerleading? I thought I read something about that.

Now comes the confession time. Were you in Walmart stealing Mickey's large mouths? Or, working the cash register?

I kid....

TerryP said:
TigerBait3 said:

Cheerleading? I thought I read something about that.

Now comes the confession time. Were you in Walmart stealing Mickey's large mouths? Or, working the cash register?

I kid....

There is a cheerleading thing too and they are in packs riding around on scooters. Kind of like some weird horror movie.

I was in Wal Mart getting some food and removing the 2,200 nails in my tires that came from The Chimes' construction. :D

I am sure that Wal Mart would love for me to work a register seeing how it takes two hours to check out...

10p0y9f.jpg

RTR,

EuroTide said:
how u made that pic isra, any magical powers u didnt tell me of?
Hey Rene, surprised? I just took yesterday a brief trip to the Capstone to take that snapshot by myself. :lol:

Nah, just surfing around TideSports forums. I guess the photo was taken from BOL...

RTR,

TigerBait3 said:
There is a cheerleading thing too and they are in packs riding around on scooters. Kind of like some weird horror movie.

I love it. Here is how the trailer for the movie would sound. Done of course in that low voiced guy who always does the movie trailers.......

It was supposed to be a peaceful college town. (thundery sound effect).

People thought they were safe. (thundery sound effect)

PEOPLE WERE WRONG!! (music starts)

In a town gone haywire only one man can save them. (music gets more frantic).

On a campus overrun with scooter driven, cheerleader zombies....they only had ONE HOPE!!

Arnold Schwarzanegger as Conan the Terminator ......
In a Steven Spielberg production.

(more crazy sound effects)

CRIMSON CAMPUS!!!

(music fades into eerie and somber strings)

Comming July 4th to a theater near you. This film has not yet been rated.

Swamptick said:
TigerBait3 said:

I love it. Here is how the trailer for the movie would sound. Done of course in that low voiced guy who always does the movie trailers.......
The funny thing is that is exactly how I pictures it in my head (with movie voice guy) Well done, sir. Well done. :D

TigerBait3 said:
Swamptick said:
TigerBait3 said:

The funny thing is that is exactly how I pictures it in my head (with movie voice guy) Well done, sir. Well done. :D

WAIT A MINUTE!!

You admit to having pictures of high school girls in your head?!?!? Perhaps, a new screen name is in order...along the lines of jailbait3? :wink:

TerryP said:
TigerBait3 said:
Swamptick said:
TigerBait3 said:

WAIT A MINUTE!!

You admit to having pictures of high school girls in your head?!?!? Perhaps, a new screen name is in order...along the lines of jailbait3? :wink:
^^NI

TerryP said:
TigerBait3 said:
Swamptick said:
TigerBait3 said:

WAIT A MINUTE!!

High Schoolers are 18, arent they? You can still be a stalker and be smart about it at the same time!

TigerBait3 said:
TerryP said:
TigerBait3 said:
Swamptick said:
TigerBait3 said:

WAIT A MINUTE!!

High Schoolers are 18, arent they? You can still be a stalker and be smart about it at the same time!

:lol:

Told you that Bama education would pay off in some regard.

Back
Top Bottom