| FTBL SI.com's ugliest uniforms

I agree with Oregon and Delaware....all the rest look good to me :?

here is my list of butt ugly uniforms:

VXNXUUFAHVTVSUV.20070427201802.jpg

353603.jpg

ducks-large.jpg

fb_110406_woodson11.jpg

0415pittfb-a.jpg

ynzcc902.jpg

20061110__bob_higgins.jpg

minnes7.jpg

Jabari_Arthur_alum.jpg

arianfoster.jpg

Grambling%20Game.JPG

407042.jpg

1130634228.jpg

fb_05_preview_vt.jpg

Easportsbama said:
Im sorry but those FSU uniforms are pretty nice, and the VT unis are not bad either.

Yeah, all black is freaking sickkkkk. That is black right? My eyes are playing tricks on me. :oops:

I also semi-like Oregon's black. The rest are FUGLY though.

Outlaw said:
Easportsbama said:
Im sorry but those FSU uniforms are pretty nice, and the VT unis are not bad either.

Yeah, all black is freaking sickkkkk. That is black right? My eyes are playing tricks on me. :oops:

Maybe bama could bring a all CRIMSON uni with the checkered outline...I would have to see it, but i think it would look nice. Just cant get enough crimson :wink:

Easportsbama said:
Outlaw said:
Easportsbama said:

Maybe bama could bring a all CRIMSON uni with the checkered outline...I would have to see it, but i think it would look nice. Just cant get enough crimson :wink:

That might look pretty gross...my high school team sometimes wears all maroon and it looks pretty tight...

How did Oregon State NOT make the list? :shock:

Delaware has the same helmet design at Michigan. Did they have to get Michigan's permission to use it?

Back
Top Bottom