| FTBL Shula's First Big Win?

When will Shula get his first big win this year?

• Tennessee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think we're going to crack some heads this year. We'll beat UF, but I believe we'll have more trouble with USC than we expect.

I think the first 3 games will tell us a lot. It appears (right now) that we have a very good chance of going 3-0. Then we have UF. I'm thinking that if our first 3 games are pretty solid (using some new recruits also), we'll have a very good chance of beating UF and being 4-0. Then we go 5-0. Sooooooooo; it's very possible to be undefeated with ut coming in to t-town. Should we beat ut and be 6-0 or 7-0 (whichever), then Bama could very well be headed for their first undefeated season since 92 and on to the SEC Champ game. I think it is possible to go undefeated this year. As with all teams (USC, OK, whoever), it takes a little luck here and there.

I can't help but remember the UT game in Ttown a couple of years ago. Bama had about 50 separate chances to win that game. I gotta believe that those factors have been taken care of....Bama wins this one in dramatic fashion.

This game was memorable for several reasons....I lost my voice after the 2nd OT (or maybe during, I wasn't sure). The longest game in Bama history, and one of the most disappointing.

Does Florida still qualify as a "big win"? It's just not the same without Spurrier there -- at least he qualifies as a Cock now. Urban Meyer's a good coach, but that team just doesn't put the scare in you like it used to do ... so my vote's for a BIG win over Rocky Flop.

I hope & voted for the UF game only because it is the first of the 3 and would be a "signature win" at home. Bama needs a good home win. The UT game would be one also but, like I said the game against the Gators comes first.

I said Florida because they are a big question mark to me. That being said, UT has to be the most overrated team in the country, bar none. They may prove me wrong but I have been through 3 AU/UT games in the past two years and I'm still trying to figure out why the media is so in love with these guys. We hung 72 points and about 900 yards on them in two games and UA almost beat em' with a shell of a team.

All of a sudden, they're a national championship caliber team?

AUesquire said:
I said Florida because they are a big question mark to me. That being said, UT has to be the most overrated team in the country, bar none. They may prove me wrong but I have been through 3 AU/UT games in the past two years and I'm still trying to figure out why the media is so in love with these guys. We hung 72 points and about 900 yards on them in two games and UA almost beat em' with a shell of a team.

All of a sudden, they're a national championship caliber team?

Couldn't have said it better myself. As I said before, with the talent UT sucks gets year in and out, they should be playing for all the marbles EVERY year, but they can't win the big one(s). OVERRATED!!!!!

jangalang said:
Florida...I'm not buying into the whole 'Urban Era'. It will take them at least a year to do his stuff the way he wants it done.

It hasn't taken him that long at the other two schools that he has been at......I'll admit it. This guy scares me. He is a workhorse and has done nothing but win at the other two schools he has been at. I see no reason for Florida to be any different.

I think Bama has a shot against the Gators. The earlier Shula gets that 'big win' the better...I'm afraid that we could go into a little tailspin if we lose that one. We need to turn the corner and FAST! Meyer will definitely have the Gators ready to play, especially if they've already dropped a game to the Vols.

Back
Top Bottom