| FTBL Should we turn the play calling over to Saban?

wellsbob

Last night when I posted we needed Shula back I was drunk and upset about yesterdays game and I got blasted by many of you about my post.Let me ask you a question.How many people on this site feel they could do a better job than Saban?Really think about it,we are true fans and want what is best for the program.I know he is not the play caller of the game but lets turn it over to him all the way give him next year let him call all plays and then if we have a bad season give a person a chance not a big name coach just a regular guy that just loves the game.I for one along with many of you would put my name in the hat and I dont care about any money,I want to win.

Re: We pay saban 4 million a year

wellsbob said:
Last night when I posted we needed Shula back I was drunk and upset about yesterdays game and I got blasted by many of you about my post.Let me ask you a question.How many people on this site feel they could do a better job than Saban?Really think about it,we are true fans and want what is best for the program.I know he is not the play caller of the game but lets turn it over to him all the way give him next year let him call all plays and then if we have a bad season give a person a chance not a big name coach just a regular guy that just loves the game.I for one along with many of you would put my name in the hat and I dont care about any money,I want to win.

Hair of the dog?

wellsbob said:

So you were sober when you wrote this post? :shock:

good lord...

thats why bama was in that tail-spin over the last 25 years. every coach should go undefeated every year no matter what. because this is alabama football right. its idiotic expectations like that that run off a good football coach.

go have another arbor mist :roll:

wellsbob, if you want to know who changed he title of this thread, I did. If you want to know why it was because your original title was only meant to incite and bring attention to what you wanted to say.

You'll find, content drives views and participation...not off the wall titles for threads.

wellsbob said:

If the players do not do what they should do on a play it doesnt matter who calls the plays.

It Takes Eleven said:
wellsbob said:

Hair of the dog?

More like a** of the dog!

wellsbob said:

Try another post when you get over your bender.

Saban is in charge all the way. I do not believe that any of us own the authority to

"Lets turn the play calling over to him"

Lets see if we can get a meeting of all the members of this board then start a petition to Turn the play calling over to him or else. Yea that will work. Is that your idea?

That sounds as ridiculous as your post. Drink some Yukon Jack. You will still sound crazy but you will have an excuse.

Don't get me wrong Coach Saban is an great Coach, but he tends to be conservative on his Offensive play calling. Coach Saban is a Defensive minded coach.

wellsbob said:
I know he is not the play caller of the game but lets turn it over to him all the way give him next year let him call all plays and then if we have a bad season give a person a chance not a big name coach just a regular guy that just loves the game.I for one along with many of you would put my name in the hat and I dont care about any money,I want to win.

That sounds like a great idea! Let's make this guy our coach, he loves the Tide and only wants to win, so let's let him do it, I'm sure he would win every game!!!! :roll:

This guy is not an Alabama fan. This is a troll poster. It is just a matter of time before he creates even worse posts. The EXCELLENT mods on this sight will keep him in check.

Roll Tide anyway.

Back
Top Bottom