| FTBL "Shaker Out" Clemson

MobileBama

Verified Member
I just spoke to someone at the University and they are trying to set up mass emails to send to alums/students/teachers/donors telling them to bring shakers to the Ga Dome. I know this sounds obvious, but please pass the word to all those going. Send out emails, post on message boards, etc. They were going to do a white out, but it's been done so many times before. Again, please grab your shakers or buy them if you don't have any. I think a few boxes will be outside for the students, but I'm not sure they will have enough for every one. Thanks!

Got to get E involved with this one, he'll spread the word.

Besides, if you're a Bama fan and you come without a shacker, your truely not bleeding crimson. :D

I agree, but some don't. We need EVERYONE to bring their shakers and actually use them. Thanks for helping out. Other message boards are spreading the word. The University should send out some type of letter

BamaFan425 said:
Tider27 said:
Got to get E involved with this one, he'll spread the word.

Besides, if you're a Bama fan and you come without a shacker, your truely not bleeding crimson. :D
I'm his friend on facebook. I'll tell him to spread the word. :p

Same here. :lol:

You gonna wrestle at Bama? Like that avatar.

JimNasium said:
"Just wonderng what Clemson fans will be using."

The ACC has a ban on artificial noise makes so we just yell real loud.

I wouldn't really classify a stick with strings of plastic as noise makers...

So you are talking about pom-poms? I envised something like thunder sticks. We used to use Tiger Rags in the 70's and 80's but that died out. Several games they handed out those "shakers" but people never seem to bring them back.

JimNasium said:
So you are talking about pom-poms? I envised something like thunder sticks. We used to use Tiger Rags in the 70's and 80's but that died out. Several games they handed out those "shakers" but people never seem to bring them back.

Not quite pom poms my friend, but yeah we'll go with that. :roll:

JimNasium said:

So you mean plastic bats?

Those rags might come in handy towards the fourth quarter when the :( come out :D

bamaboyinmn said:
EABAMA said:
Is the SEC the only conference to use shakers?

Just wonderng what Clemson fans will be using.

read the book " Dixieland Delight" by Clay travis and you will get your answer.

I guess you have read the book and know the answer, and you feel that i don't deserve the answer unless i read the book.

Good lookin out bud.

Back
Top Bottom