| FTBL "Shaker Out" Clemson

EABAMA said:
bamaboyinmn said:
EABAMA said:
Is the SEC the only conference to use shakers?

Just wonderng what Clemson fans will be using.

read the book " Dixieland Delight" by Clay travis and you will get your answer.

I guess you have read the book and know the answer, and you feel that i don't deserve the answer unless i read the book.

Good lookin out bud.
He's just trying to promote literacy, man.

LITERACY%20LOGO.png

Clemson fans will probably have orange towels or something to combat the shakers. I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but BRING SHAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!! and SHACKERS are being urged to come too :wink:

MobileBama said:
Clemson fans will probably have orange towels or something to combat the shakers. I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but BRING SHAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!! and SHACKERS are being urged to come too :wink:

tiger fans will bring their voices and their voices alone

looking forward to having my view obstructed and getting whapped a few times in the face with whatever these things are :?

athenstiger said:
tiger fans will bring their voices and their voices alone

looking forward to having my view obstructed and getting whapped a few times in the face with whatever these things are :?

I hope you enjoy your first ever college football game.

fans_275.jpg

AthensTiger, I'm going to soak mine in bourbon and 7-Up then shake them all over you :lol:

Seriously, your side of the field will be sitting the whole time, so if there's a Bama fan next to you the shaker won't hit you.

MobileBama said:
AthensTiger, I'm going to soak mine in bourbon and 7-Up then shake them all over you :lol:

Seriously, your side of the field will be sitting the whole time, so if there's a Bama fan next to you the shaker won't hit you.

sitting in an enclosed Georgia Dome full of cowbells soured me on artificial cheer accessories

i think i lost some hearing back a few years ago

you guys are a confident bunch about this football game...good luck...it should be a good one

the first half should be entertaining

i think i read where UA outscored their opponents last year by a wide margin in the 1st quarter...CU outscored their opponents by a wide margin in the 2nd quarter

I'm really over the whole shaker thing.

They dont make noise, and most of the time you get some over zealous person in front of you that keeps hitting you in the face with it. :(

When I use mine i dont go back past my shoulder, because I am considerate of others. I dont have the "I bought a ticket so I can do what I want" attitude. :roll:

Tider27 said:
BamaFan425 said:
Tider27 said:
Got to get E involved with this one, he'll spread the word.

Besides, if you're a Bama fan and you come without a shacker, your truely not bleeding crimson. :D
I'm his friend on facebook. I'll tell him to spread the word. :p

Same here. :lol:

You gonna wrestle at Bama? Like that avatar.

Yeah. Im gonna wrestle for the club team.

Back
Top Bottom