| MBB/WBB đź“ş ~ 🏆 : Selection Sunday: Alabama is a 4 seed (vs College of Charleston, Friday, 3/22)

They should have live coverage here as well.

GI6BSIpXgAAbdHA
GI58TIdXkAAYGHh
GI5_VRkXkAAhlB3
GI597axXQAAnVYB

Charleston's defense is pretty meh, but this is March. Every team plays above what their stats reflect and it's a new season.
I consider this to be a case of misreading the opponent. Their stats are reflective of their opponents this season.

There's only one team I've watched more than CoC this season: Alabama. I've stuck my head in the Kresse Arena a few times this season (not to mention catching some of their games on OTA TV.)

I consider this to be a case of misreading the opponent. Their stats are reflective of their opponents this season.

There's only one team I've watched more than CoC this season: Alabama. I've stuck my head in the Kresse Arena a few times this season (not to mention catching some of their games on OTA TV.)
I haven't watched a single clip of them at all. I hope we can dominate them.

How? And, according to whom?
More about Bama and how they played the last 10 games. So that is the how and according to me based on what I have seen out of Bama with my own eyes. I know nothing about CoC but I am sure you know a lot about them.

I expected Wrightsell and Griffen getting back was going to change things big time for Bama but then they go out and get drilled by Florida. I will say they seem to find a little rhythm at the end of the Florida game. Sometimes those things have a way of carrying over. Hope so. None of my comments believes I want Bama to struggle it is just what I have been watching game after game the last 10 or so games.

Back
Top Bottom