| FTBL SEC SHORTS: FIFTH YEAR EDITION

The UPS thing hits close to home. I was sitting here all day, on the day when I was supposed to get this year's season tix. Finally, I checked the door about 2PM and saw a "Sorry we missed you" tag. That sumbitch must have knocked on the door with his pinkie. Had to go down to the local UPS distribution center and pick them up when he finished his route for the day.

@TerryP a bunch of us must have pissed him off then, as he came in with about 10 sets of tickets he had to scroll through to find mine and another guy that was there waiting for him. He is probably an Aub. Another driver, who was already back said he beat on the doors and waited up to a few minutes at each. He did not bring any back that day.

@bamachine, it wouldn't shock me if it was a rivals' fan as the driver...much like it wouldn't shock me if he just decided to tack the note on the door and move on to his next stop without knocking/ringing. The latter I experienced just last week and literally watched him fill out the note before he got out of his truck. Granted, the cars weren't in the driveway (edging driveway, etc and had moved them) and the front door was shut ... but good lord, I was literally sitting on my next door neighbors porch.

(Contrast that with yesterday...FedEx came driving a Budget truck. It's pouring; cats and dogs rain. And yet, all he had to say when I told him to be careful was "I've got AC and a radio. I couldn't ask for a better day.")

The UPS thing hits close to home. I was sitting here all day, on the day when I was supposed to get this year's season tix. Finally, I checked the door about 2PM and saw a "Sorry we missed you" tag. That sumbitch must have knocked on the door with his pinkie. Had to go down to the local UPS distribution center and pick them up when he finished his route for the day.
I know what you mean. The other day if my daughter hadn't came to see us, my medicine would been out all night. The thing is it the FedEx the one that does this. I can hear the UPs man truck.

Back
Top Bottom