| FTBL SEC Coaches---Who will be fired this year?

Which SEC coach is most likely to be fired this year?

• Ed Orgeron---Ole Miss

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rich Brooks---Kentucky

• Houston Nutt---Arkansas

• None of the Above

• Total voters
The word in Florida was that Phat Phil may be hanging it up soon. Poss. heath concerns,new talent in the east, Meyer and SOS right at his back door plus the Tenn. people constantly on his big butt to win the East.

If I may chime in here...

In 2007, Huston Nutt will have his team back to their normal mediocrity, after raising expectations last year. He will be gone.

Also, watch for Les Miles to be on the hot seat this year. ESPECIALLY if Alabama beats LSU. And a LOT of people are saying that just might happen.

rolltyroll said:
LSU will have to be severely outcoached to lose to Alabama this year. I mean it will take some serious meltdowns from Les Miles to pull that one off. But heck, I BELIEVE!

If I was making odds for the LSU game right now, I would certainly give the Tigers the nod. But remember that they're playing us at Bryant-Denny Stadium, and we have four years of frustration pent up because we haven't beaten them since Frannapalooza was our coach.

Croom has had nothing but pitiful recruiting classes so far. His first season he had an excuse as he was honoring his commotment to the Packers, but even with him able to offer early playing time to essentially every recruit, his classes have still remained at the bottom. I see no basis for any real improvement this year. If three wins is acceptable in Starkpatch he will stay, otherwise he is history.

Back
Top Bottom