| FTBL Season Tickets Arrival

I purchased season tickets from a local sales rep and former student athelete there in Tuscaloosa back in May. He keeps telling me that he has just received the away tickets and not the home game tickets. Everyone I know got their season tickets about 2 weeks ago. This guy says his seats are in the A-Club section. I was wondering if anyone knew of a reason why these tickets would still not have arrived. I thought maybe he was declined for tickets but he says no. Thanks for any help.

I don't know. I did read somewhere (?) that some former student athletes didn't get as many tickets as they ordered (i.e. many got 2 instead of the usual 4 and weren't informed of this until just lately). That's all I know.

I would think he should have them by now if he's getting them, unless the ticket office made an error (in shipping or something). That is just a guess, but you certainly have a cause to be a little worried.

BamaDelta said:
I don't know. I did read somewhere (?) that some former student athletes didn't get as many tickets as they ordered (i.e. many got 2 instead of the usual 4 and weren't informed of this until just lately). That's all I know.

That's true as well. If this guy ordered 4, and sold you 2, and planned on keeping the other pair... he might have just found out that he is only getting 2 tickets, not 4.

Back
Top Bottom