5.Missouri @ Ole Miss

6.Western Carolina @ BAMA

7.Western Kentucky @ Florida

8.Eastern Kentucky @ Kentucky

9.Louisiana Lafayette @ South Carolina

10.Richmond @ Vanderbilt

11.Kansas State @ Auburn

MY PICKS:

1.Im going with my DAWGS in the opener vs Ok state!! Sanford Stadium will be rockin when the cowboys come callin!! I will be right there in that stadium barkin with the rest of'em!!! They will find out what an SEC atmosphere is like!!! we still have a fairly young but experienced team with a now experienced QB. We finished strong last year and hope to carry that over to 07!! Questions are still around about the strength of our defensive backfield, but we are very strong at running backs, tightends, wide recievers, defensive line, place kicker an awesome coaching staff, and Oline!! Ok state gives us a fight but i think we win in a close one between the hedges!!

2.UT/CAL-Cal is going to come out wanting some revenge from last years meeting in abknoxiousville!! Tennessee in my opinion will not just lay down though!! as much as it pains me to say it i think Tennessee will blow Cal out again this year!!!

3.LSU/MISS ST.- This game is going to be played on thursday aug 30!! it will most likely be the ESPN game to open the season!! Miss State is due for a big win but i think they will have to wait because i believe LSU will leave starkville with the win!! However, i do believe that it will be a closer game than anticipated!!! LSU has Virginia Tech the following week and may count thier chickens too soon early in the ball game but will figure it out in the 4th quarter!!

4.Arkansas/Troy State- Troy's program is coming along and to me is kind of like a team like Southern Miss who will take advantage of an oppourtunity if you dont!! Although, I think that Arkansas blows Troy out to start the year!!! Troy State shows some promise, but does not compete at a SEC level!!

5.Missouri/Ole Miss- This will be a close ball game with Ole Miss dropping their first one to Mizzou!! Ole miss still is not a competitor for the west nor will they be for at least the next couple of years!! They will go down in a game decided by a field goal or less!!

6.Bama/West Carolina- Bama will rock Western Carolina in a very hostile environment inside Bryant-Denny this year!!! The tide will put on a show!!! The tide rolls in a blowout in the opener!!

7.West KY/FL- This game is blown out by Florida!! Florida is a good team but is very beatable!! Tebo is a good quarter back if u like someone who can run 2 or 3 yards a pop!! I think that gator fans are going to be a little dissapointed with him this year!! he will have the weight of the world on his shoulders to perform and i dont think he will this year!! Florida blows out West Kentucky to start the year!!

8.East KY/KY- Kentucky is a much improved team and will upset a couple of good SEC teams this year!! It just better not happen to my dawgs again!! they have a good QB, excellent running back, and tall wide outs!! This game will not be close!! Kentucky wins a by a lot!!!

9.Louisiana Lafayette/South Carolina- South Carolina will come out firing and whoop up on the rajun cajuns!! South Carolina, However is going to be very strong defensively!! The loss of Simeon Rice at wide out hurt them though!! To beat USC get after Blake Mitchell early and dont let up!! Blitz almost every down!! USC wins a big in the opener!!!

10.Richmond/Vanderbilt- Vandy is getting better every year and may possibly make a bowl game this year!! they upset my dawgs last year and loss a few heart breakers that would have put them into a bowl game!! Richmond has no chance!! Vandy wins Big!!!

11.Kansas State/Auburn- I have a feeling that a lot of people on this board are going to be the biggest K-State fans in the country September 1st!!! Myself included!!! I dont know much about K-State except they beat TX last year!!! I still dont believe they will give Auburn any trouble!! Auburn wins by 2 touchdowns!!!!

1.Oklahoma state @ UGA
OSU - 28 UGA - 17

2.Tennessee @ Cal

Cal 56 UcheaT - 2

3.Lsu @ Miss State

LSU - 35 Miss State 3

4.Troy State @ Arkansas

Arky - 28 Troy - 14

5.Missouri @ Ole Miss

Mizzou- 31 Ole Piss - 21

TIDE - 457 WC - (-5) DA SABANS!

UF 38 WKU - 7

UK - 35 EKU 17

USC - 28 LA LA - 17

10.Richmond @ Vanderbilt

Vandy - 35 Richmond - 10

11.Kansas State @ Auburn

KSU 49 Barn 28

1.Oklahoma state @ UGA....GO DAWGS SIC'EM

Dawgs going away. 30-10

2.Tennessee @ Cal

Upset city Baby!! Okay, probably won't happen but i can hope. Cal 35-31

3.Lsu @ Miss State

LSU

4.Troy State @ Arkansas

Arkansas in a nailbiter... 38-13

5.Missouri @ Ole Miss

Misery.

BAMA huge.

Florida huge.

One of the Kentucky's huge. I'll go with UK 38-17

USC easy. 31-10

10.Richmond @ Vanderbilt

Nailbiter. 20-17 either way. Vandy though, since the coin reads heads.

11.Kansas State @ Auburn

24-13 Barn

1.Oklahoma state @ UGA..

Georgia 38-14

2.Tennessee @ Cal

Tennessee 28-7

3.Lsu @ Miss State

LSU 35-10

4.Troy State @ Arkansas

Arkansas 14-10

5.Missouri @ Ole Miss

Ole Miss 14-7

Bama 35-3

Florida- 42-6

Kentucky 28-7

South Carolina 42-3

10.Richmond @ Vanderbilt

Vandy 21-0

11.Kansas State @ Auburn

Auburn 28-0

DALTON DAWG said:
1.Oklahoma state @ UGA....GO DAWGS SIC'EM

2.Tennessee @ Cal

3.Lsu @ Miss State

4.Troy State @ Arkansas

5.Missouri @ Ole Miss

10.Richmond @ Vanderbilt

11.Kansas State @ Auburn

MY PICKS:

1.Im going with my DAWGS in the opener vs Ok state!! Sanford Stadium will be rockin when the cowboys come callin!! I will be right there in that stadium barkin with the rest of'em!!! They will find out what an SEC atmosphere is like!!! we still have a fairly young but experienced team with a now experienced QB. We finished strong last year and hope to carry that over to 07!! Questions are still around about the strength of our defensive backfield, but we are very strong at running backs, tightends, wide recievers, defensive line, place kicker an awesome coaching staff, and Oline!! Ok state gives us a fight but i think we win in a close one between the hedges!!

2.UT/CAL-Cal is going to come out wanting some revenge from last years meeting in abknoxiousville!! Tennessee in my opinion will not just lay down though!! as much as it pains me to say it i think Tennessee will blow Cal out again this year!!!

3.LSU/MISS ST.- This game is going to be played on thursday aug 30!! it will most likely be the ESPN game to open the season!! Miss State is due for a big win but i think they will have to wait because i believe LSU will leave starkville with the win!! However, i do believe that it will be a closer game than anticipated!!! LSU has Virginia Tech the following week and may count thier chickens too soon early in the ball game but will figure it out in the 4th quarter!!

4.Arkansas/Troy State- Troy's program is coming along and to me is kind of like a team like Southern Miss who will take advantage of an oppourtunity if you dont!! Although, I think that Arkansas blows Troy out to start the year!!! Troy State shows some promise, but does not compete at a SEC level!!

5.Missouri/Ole Miss- This will be a close ball game with Ole Miss dropping their first one to Mizzou!! Ole miss still is not a competitor for the west nor will they be for at least the next couple of years!! They will go down in a game decided by a field goal or less!!

6.Bama/West Carolina- Bama will rock Western Carolina in a very hostile environment inside Bryant-Denny this year!!! The tide will put on a show!!! The tide rolls in a blowout in the opener!!

7.West KY/FL- This game is blown out by Florida!! Florida is a good team but is very beatable!! Tebo is a good quarter back if u like someone who can run 2 or 3 yards a pop!! I think that gator fans are going to be a little dissapointed with him this year!! he will have the weight of the world on his shoulders to perform and i dont think he will this year!! Florida blows out West Kentucky to start the year!!

8.East KY/KY- Kentucky is a much improved team and will upset a couple of good SEC teams this year!! It just better not happen to my dawgs again!! they have a good QB, excellent running back, and tall wide outs!! This game will not be close!! Kentucky wins a by a lot!!!

9.Louisiana Lafayette/South Carolina- South Carolina will come out firing and whoop up on the rajun cajuns!! South Carolina, However is going to be very strong defensively!! The loss of Simeon Rice at wide out hurt them though!! To beat USC get after Blake Mitchell early and dont let up!! Blitz almost every down!! USC wins a big in the opener!!!

10.Richmond/Vanderbilt- Vandy is getting better every year and may possibly make a bowl game this year!! they upset my dawgs last year and loss a few heart breakers that would have put them into a bowl game!! Richmond has no chance!! Vandy wins Big!!!

11.Kansas State/Auburn- I have a feeling that a lot of people on this board are going to be the biggest K-State fans in the country September 1st!!! Myself included!!! I dont know much about K-State except they beat TX last year!!! I still dont believe they will give Auburn any trouble!! Auburn wins by 2 touchdowns!!!!

game 1
Ill go with UGA, just because they are SEC and Dalton seems pretty cool
Game 2
The Donut boy gets a W and a free supply of donuts for a week
Game 3
LSU, no question...they are my SEC champ
Game 4
Arkansas, Nutt wins this one, but struggles the rest of the year.
Game 5
Even, I think Ole Miss gets this one because of homefield
Game 6
duh
Game 7
another duh
Game 8
UK, I guess
Game 9
USC
Game 10
Vandy gets a win in a close one
Game 11
I want to say KSU (Just my bama speaking), but home field and a good running back puts AU in the win column.

1.Oklahoma state @ UGA

I will pick OSU on this....I could be wrong but UGA has secondary issues and OK st will address it for them.

2.Tennessee @ Cal

This is a toss up for me. Depends on which team shows up. I will give the edge to TN but won't be shocked if CAL rips em

3.Lsu @ Miss State

LSU by a wide margin

4.Troy State @ Arkansas

Arkansas get the ground game going early and often

5.Missouri @ Ole Miss

Missouri is going to romp ole miss

Sban era has begun, watch for a dominating performance by BAMA

BLOW OUT

KY BY 14

SC by Blowout

10.Richmond @ Vanderbilt

Vandy wins big also

11.Kansas State @ Auburn

Auburn...SEC speed will be too much

1.Oklahoma state @ UGA : 24-31

2.Tennessee @ Cal: 24-21

3.Lsu @ Miss State : 35-13

4.Troy State @ Arkansas : 10-21

5.Missouri @ Ole Miss : 33-20

6.Western Carolina @ BAMA : 17-41

7.Western Kentucky @ Florida : 13-43

8.Eastern Kentucky @ Kentucky : 7-35

9.Louisiana Lafayette @ South Carolina : 17-45

10.Richmond @ Vanderbilt : 14-31

11.Kansas State @ Auburn : 21-20
Let's go KSU!!!

rolltyroll said:
OSU 17 UGA 34
TEN 24 CAL 28
LSU 38 MSU 10
TSU 15 ARK 35
MIZ 20 MIS 21
WCU 6 ALA 52
WKU 7 FLA 56
EKU 10 UK 45
ULL 7 USC 55
RMD 7 VAN 38
KSU 30 AUB 27

^ my favorite post , i laughed silently when you put KSU 3 points above AUB, because it can happen even if that's a little something to laugh at.

Colin said:
rolltyroll said:
OSU 17 UGA 34
TEN 24 CAL 28
LSU 38 MSU 10
TSU 15 ARK 35
MIZ 20 MIS 21
WCU 6 ALA 52
WKU 7 FLA 56
EKU 10 UK 45
ULL 7 USC 55
RMD 7 VAN 38
KSU 30 AUB 27

^ my favorite post , i laughed silently when you put KSU 3 points above AUB, because it can happen even if that's a little something to laugh at.

It definitely could happen. AU's defense is going to be very good. I think their offense will be below average thought.

Back
Top Bottom