| LIFE ScoutLook app

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
Fellas, if you are looking for a potential lifesaver while in the woods, you have to add this app to your phone!! Yesterday evening, I shot a nice buck in Perry Co. on property that my Dad has leased for the first time this year. Needless to say, no one really knows the lay of the land that well. We tracked this STUD for an hour and a half, sadly losing the blood trail and my trophy. The dilemma became getting back to our 4 wheelers. We walked for 25-30 minutes thinking we were going in the right direction. We stopped to take a breather when I pulled out my phone and pulled up the app. It was able to pinpoint our direction and using GoogleMap, point us in the direction of the nearest road!! If cooler heads hadn't prevailed, we likely would have been in serious trouble!!! It is free!!!

Fellas, if you are looking for a potential lifesaver while in the woods, you have to add this app to your phone!! Yesterday evening, I shot a nice buck in Perry Co. on property that my Dad has leased for the first time this year. Needless to say, no one really knows the lay of the land that well. We tracked this STUD for an hour and a half, sadly losing the blood trail and my trophy. The dilemma became getting back to our 4 wheelers. We walked for 25-30 minutes thinking we were going in the right direction. We stopped to take a breather when I pulled out my phone and pulled up the app. It was able to pinpoint our direction and using GoogleMap, point us in the direction of the nearest road!! If cooler heads hadn't prevailed, we likely would have been in serious trouble!!! It is free!!!
Sorry you lost your trophy, but glad you and your friend are safe!

It was able to pinpoint our direction and using GoogleMap, point us in the direction of the nearest road!!
A few of us were out boating a few months ago and the guy navigating the boat took the wrong inlet when we were coming back in. Google Maps.

Kind of crazy thinking back about it...using google maps to show Tracy (at the wheel) "we're on the Wando River, not the Cooper! Look."

Back
Top Bottom