| FTBL Scott Frost: UCF 'insulted' by CFP, claims 'concerted effort' to keep Knights out

They did play well, no doubt. I have to go back to one thing here and that's what happens with Auburn when their expectations are over the roof only to be shattered.

However, saying injuries didn't matter in that game? Kam, Kerryon, Marlon Davidson, Tre Williams, Carlton Davis and that's just to name a few that pop into my mind--especially the first two.

And, by the way, I don't "hate" on Auburn. In my list of rivals, they rank third behind UT and UGA.

I'll give you Davis. Pettway didn't play against us either, so... And didn't the others play? If they're gonna strap it up, they were healthy enough to minimize excuses IMO

And didn't the others play?
For a portion of the game. The injuries started with guys like Davidson in the second quarter. Two of those didn't make it through the second half.

We've seen "if Bo didn't get hurt the outcome of the game would have been different." That applies to Auburn as well.
BTW, going back to an earlier point, seeing a good QB at UCF isn't really new--Bortles alma mater as well.

Back
Top Bottom