| FTBL Saturday Scrimmage

BamaFan334

Got an invite from Yea Alabama to attend Saturday. Was curious if anyone else was going and kind of what to expect? Thinking about going since I can't make A-Day. Just wanted to chat about folks thoughts on it.

Got an invite from Yea Alabama to attend Saturday. Was curious if anyone else was going and kind of what to expect? Thinking about going since I can't make A-Day. Just wanted to chat about folks thoughts on it.
Take advantage and go if you can. You’ll get a better idea of QB rotation, OL look( the 5 getting the most reps) etc. You’ll see things that you likely won’t if it was A Day.
You can be our “Crimson Boz” 😂

Take advantage and go if you can. You’ll get a better idea of QB rotation, OL look( the 5 getting the most reps) etc. You’ll see things that you likely won’t if it was A Day.
You can be our “Crimson Boz” 😂

Well, if that isn't a tempting thought, then I don't have a clue what you would consider one to be.

Well, if that isn't a tempting thought, then I don't have a clue what you would consider one to be.
I used to go to the fall scrimmages when the REC and A Club members would be invited to attend. I’d always have an item or two that I wanted to focus on, like the Hurts and Tua competition in ‘17 and ‘18, or that WR corps we were hearing about ( Ruggs, Smith, Jeudy, Metchie, Waddle). Now you may miss some big “wow” plays but you will have a better understanding of what YOU want to know.
I even met up with @OldPlayer one year.

Back
Top Bottom