| FTBL SABAN-----YES OR NO????

SABAN-----YES OR NO

• Total voters
Hes coming...its not about money...its about what he wants.

He wants to come back to college...thats all there is to it honestly.

Tider 27 said:

If you are wrong can I kick you in the cods?

I voted yes, I htink this has gone too far for him not to come to Bama. he is destroyed publicly there. Also, once you ask your wife "Hey do want to stay here or go to Bama, and she says Bama, then you agree. Well you do not go back home and tell her she is staying. The fans will rip that family apart down there. He has no choice but to get out of there.

i agree. it's not so much about money with Saban as it is him just wanting to coach in college again. I don't think he would come for less than the 4 or 5 million we've offered him though. Also, i believe Saban is the type that wants to win immediately and the Dolphins aren't getting any better. I bet he feels, just as we all do, that Alabama has what it takes to get back to National prominence. We just need the right guy on the sideline to make it happen.

Let me just ask...

Did you have dinner with him? How the heck would you know?

The Miami Dolphins invested millions in this guy! They built a brand new $10 million dollar bubble in the training facility complex per his insistence. The marketing campaign to rebuild a once proud franchise had him as the cornerstone. They gave him carte blanche meaning the ability to hire the most assistant coaches in the NFL (22). He had the second overall pick in the draft (Ronnie Brown of Auburn)... and one who hasn't exactly shown he's worth that stature or $$$.

The Miami Dol-Fans, the management, the players expected at the very least that when he took over a team that was 4-12 under Wannstedt. They believed that by signing a 5 year $25 million dollar contract we wouldn't expect to see him playing games and causing spiteful controversy by the end of the second year? What ever happened to commitment at the highest levels?

We are not talking about Coach Steve Superior here? So the Miami Dolphins faithful have just cause to be upset about the way this has been handled. After all of this nonsense I am convinced that he is a charlatan!

I expect to see a man as a head coach and a head coach who conducts his business as a man, a leader of men!

Tider 27 said:

Re: Let me just ask...

Referee Said

I dont know about Tider27, but Im pretty sure this guy has. But heck how would he know?

Huizenga said earlier today it's not about the money.

"No, no, it's not about the money. I've asked that question 10 times now." Reporter: It's more about the lifestyle issue for him? "I think so, he hasn't said that. If it was the money issue I wouldn't have a problem with that, we could handle that. It's the other thing we can't handle."

BamaBonski said:
Big_Fan said:
BamaBonski said:
I voted NO, only because this is just like Deja Vu all over again.

Contract signed it is. Backing out there is no.

LOL! Nice!

Believe it? I do not. Will wake up tomorrow and it maybe true.

RR he might be. Impossible to see, the future is.

Ah, but Binding the contract is. Witnesses there were. Contacts make they did. Information shared there was!

Yoda answering the phone at RadioShack:

RadioShack, thank you for calling, questions you've got, answers we've got, help you I can![/b]

Referee said:

The Miami Dolphins invested millions in this guy! They built a brand new $10 million dollar bubble in the training facility complex per his insistence. The marketing campaign to rebuild a once proud franchise had him as the cornerstone. They gave him carte blanche meaning the ability to hire the most assistant coaches in the NFL (22). He had the second overall pick in the draft (Ronnie Brown of Auburn)... and one who hasn't exactly shown he's worth that stature or $$$.

The Miami Dol-Fans, the management, the players expected at the very least that when he took over a team that was 4-12 under Wannstedt. They believed that by signing a 5 year $25 million dollar contract we wouldn't expect to see him playing games and causing spiteful controversy by the end of the second year? What ever happened to commitment at the highest levels?

We are not talking about Coach Steve Superior here? So the Miami Dolphins faithful have just cause to be upset about the way this has been handled. After all of this nonsense I am convinced that he is a charlatan!

I expect to see a man as a head coach and a head coach who conducts his business as a man, a leader of men!

Tider 27 said:

Somebody get this loser out of here... :roll:

I don't care how much money they spent, hes not happy.

Money doesn't make everyone happy. Expecially once you have alot of it.

ROLL TIDE FOREVER AMEN said:
Referee Said

I dont know about Tider27, but Im pretty sure this guy has. But heck how would he know?

Huizenga said earlier today it's not about the money.

"No, no, it's not about the money. I've asked that question 10 times now." Reporter: It's more about the lifestyle issue for him? "I think so, he hasn't said that. If it was the money issue I wouldn't have a problem with that, we could handle that. It's the other thing we can't handle."

Oh smack! :shock:

He got ya that time ref!

gary funderburk said:
Tider 27 said:

Money doesn't make everyone happy. Especially once you have alot of it.
especially if momma aint happy which appears to be the case.

I sure hope that is the case.

gary funderburk said:
Tider 27 said:

Money doesn't make everyone happy. Especially once you have alot of it.
especially if momma aint happy which appears to be the case.

Seriously, he has no arguement.

It's not enough that he freaking quotes after he types...HOW ANNOYING IS THAT?

Click Here to Hear It From Your Own Owner You Idiot

Back
Top Bottom