| FTBL Saban on Pat McAfee show today...

I'm officially old. I too, grow tired of McAfee and his schtick. He has a following and younger generations love him. If it helps Saban win a recruiting battle, you know he will do it. I'm like Brandon on this one. This is nothing more than a tool to help Saban with the next batch of 5* players.

I'm officially old. I too, grow tired of McAfee and his schtick. He has a following and younger generations love him. If it helps Saban win a recruiting battle, you know he will do it. I'm like Brandon on this one. This is nothing more than a tool to help Saban with the next batch of 5* players.

McAfee ain’t for me either, but I kinda respect what he’s built. I don’t listen to him, but I’d choose him 8 days out of 7 over a bum like Finebaum.

It’s sad that somebody is the biggest thing for younger people? I mean it does suck when the “get off my lawn” folks aren’t on tv anymore

It's sad when that kind of personality is the type that they are interested in and looking up to is all. Would you rather they take his type of mentality as an interest or someone like Nick Saban?

The same Saban that’s been caught on tv cussing coaches and players? Or the same Saban that jumped a lady for asking a question?

The same Saban that is dedicated to his family and his profession that make him the greatest ever. If you think Pat McAfee is a better role model than Saban there is nothing I can say to help your mind. Who has earned more respect in the world? Wonder if Pat will ever get invited to play golf at Augusta, own a Ferrari dealership, mentor young boys and turn them into men, make many men generational wealthy and pull their families from the gutter, revive careers of grown men needing to learn from mistakes to succeed, build homes for the poor, revive a town after a catastrophic event, bring hundreds of million in value to higher education, and support locsl small business in towns he coaches? Yeah, gimme the guy that "jumped a woman asking him a question". You're probably a Tiger fan, so the cussing heard on a far microphone shouldn't bother you. Sticks and stones...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom