| FTBL Ruggs to plead guilty

Its a shame that Ruggs ruined his career but worse, he ruined the the life of another family. 3-10 years is getting off easy IMO.
Got off very easy! Trial would’ve buried him for likely 50+ years!!! I hate to say this, but this is likely just the beginning for Ruggs when it comes to court. I imagine the family will and should bring a civil case against him.

Got off very easy! Trial would’ve buried him for likely 50+ years!!! I hate to say this, but this is likely just the beginning for Ruggs when it comes to court. I imagine the family will and should bring a civil case against him.
I imagine the lawyers know this...and have buried all his assets...if he has any left from the lawyers...in the back yard.....
And he probably hasnt any way to make anything significant anymore...
And civil suits go on forever....

So..if the courts accept his plea....do ur 3 years....get the hell outta nevada....come back to south...maybe play usfl...or xfl...if any body will give you a shot...
And keep ur KIA under 60 mph

I feel for Ruggs but, I keep thinking about the young woman and her dog burning to death.

Pretty much my sentiment but I'd say that my feelings for Ruggs is more contemptuous, unfortunately. What he did was a stupid, cruel thing. If there is an smidge of empathy it is because he is going to have this hanging over his head for the rest of his life. The internal battles that he is dealing with is off the charts.

May God bring peace to this young lady's family.

I pray Ruggs can release his burden to Christ & his family can provide as much support as possible.

I'm with you guys. This is a sad situation with no real winner.

What I find sad, is the fact that coming out of HS, Ruggs best friend was killed in a car wreck outside of Montgomery and Ruggs was in the car with him. If I recall correctly, his BFF wasn't wearing his seatbelt and was ejected from the car. Having something like that happen should be a real wake up call.

I'm with you guys. This is a sad situation with no real winner.

What I find sad, is the fact that coming out of HS, Ruggs best friend was killed in a car wreck outside of Montgomery and Ruggs was in the car with him. If I recall correctly, his BFF wasn't wearing his seatbelt and was ejected from the car. Having something like that happen should be a real wake up call.

"Did you know that everyone in a vehicle traveling in Alabama must wear a seat belt? Seat belt laws in Alabama have recently changed.......................

The bill was named after Roderic Deshaun Scott, who died in an accident on I-65 between Montgomery and Birmingham in 2016. Roderic was a student and athlete player at Robert E. Lee High School in Montgomery. Roderic was one of three students in the back of the car who were not wearing their seatbelts, and was ejected from the vehicle. This accident caused legislators in Montgomery to begin to rethink Alabama seat belt laws."

https://www.greenephillips.com/seat-belt-laws-in-alabama/

I"m going to ask again one more time.... does anyone know the parole situation in Nevada? It seem like if he get 2-3 years.. he does 1 and 1/2 year to 2 years and he's out. He's required to complete 50 percent of the sentence before he is considered and there's credit he can receive... If he get full 10 years.. he won't do full 10 years.

I"m going to ask again one more time.... does anyone know the parole situation in Nevada? It seem like if he get 2-3 years.. he does 1 and 1/2 year to 2 years and he's out. He's required to complete 50 percent of the sentence before he is considered and there's credit he can receive... If he get full 10 years.. he won't do full 10 years.
As I read it, it’s a minimum of three years and a maximum of 10. He can’t/won’t be considered for parole until after three years.

Back
Top Bottom