| FTBL RTB Top 10 Poll

Would you participate in a RTB Top 10

• you just wasted my time

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Argo

Something we are considering this fall is a RTB.com top 10 poll. We all get tired of some of the AP voter's picks and ESPN's golden teams, so we are wondering if you guys would like to have our own poll this season. It would probably run from Sunday morning until Tuesday night.

I think our members are the most reasonable on the net and believe we could probably produce a very accurate top 10 poll. Plus, I'd like to see everyone's picks as the season rolls along.

Disclaimer: There will be no championship awarded at the end of the season nor will there be a trophy presentation to the top team. Also, Nick Saban will not order championship rings for the team if I decide to rig the poll so that Bama ends at #1.

Disclaimer: There will be no championship awarded at the end of the season nor will there be a trophy presentation to the top team. Also, Nick Saban will not order championship rings for the team if I decide to rig the poll so that Bama ends at #1.
Then why do it? :twisted: :lol: :p
I will try my best to do this.

I'll go ahead and post mine:

1. Alabama
2. Alabama
3. Alabama
4. Alabama
5. Alabama
6. Alabama
7. Alabama
8. Alabama
9. Alabama
10.Alabama

Sorry, I took offense to the "most reasonable memebers on the 'net" comment. :lol:

Seriously, I think it's a good idea. It will be interesting to see who is more accurate by the end of the season; us, or the "broadcast boys".

Appreciate the input guys. I thought about having a preseason poll to kick it off but I'm not sure. I think the best idea is to wait until after Labor day to open the polls for the first week. I'm not sure who's playing on Labor day but we'll start the first poll at 6:30 am on Tuesday and run it until 6:30 am on Thursday. After that it will open at 6:30 am on Sundays and close at 6:30 am on Tuesdays.

Again, thanks for the feedback. I hope everyone enjoys this!!

BTW, all times on the polls will be central standard time.

Wiseace615 said:
I'll go ahead and post mine:

1. Alabama
2. Alabama
3. Alabama
4. Alabama
5. Alabama
6. Alabama
7. Alabama
8. Alabama
9. Alabama
10.Alabama

Sorry, I took offense to the "most reasonable memebers on the 'net" comment. :lol:

Seriously, I think it's a good idea. It will be interesting to see who is more accurate by the end of the season; us, or the "broadcast boys".

You read my mind. :D

Great idea, gonna be interesting to see what we come up with. Wiseace sounds like Dylon naming the top 5 rappers of all time. "I spit hot FIRE!"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PS-rKxwCeE[/youtube]

Back
Top Bottom