| FTBL RTB.com Player of the Week.

G

Bama Bo’s RTB.com Player of the Week

I’m not here to talk about anyone’s image. Image is what you look like or what you wear. I’m here to talk identity. Our Expert has an image, we are looking for an identity. What is Our Expert’s image? Well, I don’t know about the rest of you but when I think of Our Expert a picture of Lee Corso comes to mind.

Now as for identity, I am here to identify RollTideBama.com’s Player of the Week. I had several good candidates to choose from this week. Glen Coffee was a man on a mission in the 1st half having a career day with 122 yards on 30 carries and 151 all purpose yards. My boy from Brundidge TE Nick Walker caught a couple of passes for 43 yards and had a good day blocking and also did a good job blocking. Evan Cardwell impressed me having his 1st start making good line calls and blocking his man. Rashad Johnson is another guy that deserves honorable mention. Rashad is a guy that started out as a walk-on RB, transferred to defense and earned himself a scholarship.

The person though that I thought best demonstrated P.R.I.D.E. (Personal Responsibility In Daily Effort) was one of the Big Uglies on the defensive line.

Wallace Gillberry

KDMOUEOGGDWKJVN.20070705152911.jpg

Mr. Gillberry had 9 solo tackles, 2 assists, 4 ½ tackles for a loss, and 2 sacks. He was punishing the Cougars on almost every snap. This is the type of play that we have come to expect from this guy as a late signee for the 2003 recruiting class and his first action in 2004.

So here’s to you oh Samurai of the QB Sack, Mr. Wallace Gillberry, you are this week’s RollTideBama.com Player of the Week.

Read the rest here

Back
Top Bottom