| FTBL RR to Meeechigan, and I'm sick of ESPN

ghice

Verified Member
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/story?columnist=maisel_ivan&id=3157619

Rich Rodriguez said he wouldn't leave West Virginia, his alma mater. He said it a year ago when Alabama offered him a lucrative contract. He said it earlier this month. On Sunday, Rodriguez left for the University of Michigan.

Earthquakes have the Richter scale. Coaching moves have the newly developed, very scientific Petrino-Saban scale. Rodriguez's decision to leave barely caused the needle to move. This move is justifiable, even if Rodriguez, 44, had to leave home to make it.

So it's ok he lied to WV, not once but twice, and it's OK?!?!?!?

;flame ESPN

rammajamma said:
I wonder if Rita is crying right now.

Who gives a damn what that b@#$! is doing. Good luck Mich. you RICHARD! I hope they blow like you. I'm not angry that he spurned us, just how he seems to use everything to get what he wants no matter who it messes up.

Royalty!!

From the same ESPN article:

"We are all engorged with the parity college football served up every week this fall. But no matter how many Missouris and West Virginias threaten to stage a coup d'etat in this sport, there will always be royalty. Think of the schools whose tradition is immediately recognizable across the nation: USC, Texas, Oklahoma, Ohio State, Michigan, Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, et al."

I share the disagreement with the writer's Richter scale reading, but this comment earns at least a wee bit of forgiveness :)

very scientific Petrino-Saban scale. Rodriguez's decision to leave barely caused the needle to move. This move is justifiable

So it's ok for him to do it, but not anyone else because his is JUSTIFIABLE.....?

Back
Top Bottom