| FTBL Roll Tide...?

Yes! Roll Tide! a Vol fan here and i just want to say good luck to you guys tomorrow, i personally hope (and believe) you guys beat the breaks off of Georgia tonight. I cant tell you how tired i am of that school and its fans as a whole. They are over-rated and their fans believe they invented the black-out, along with thinking they have the best team to ever grace the earth. its flat out annoying. So after my team more than likely goes and sucks it up tomorrow at Auburn (crossing my fingers im wrong) ill be cheering for the Tide to drown all of Athens!

BleedinOrange said:
Yes! Roll Tide! a Vol fan here and i just want to say good luck to you guys tomorrow, i personally hope (and believe) you guys beat the breaks off of Georgia tonight. I cant tell you how tired i am of that school and its fans as a whole. They are over-rated and their fans believe they invented the black-out, along with thinking they have the best team to ever grace the earth. its flat out annoying. So after my team more than likely goes and sucks it up tomorrow at Auburn (crossing my fingers im wrong) ill be cheering for the Tide to drown all of Athens!

You jumpin ship?

Thanks for the Roll tide!!!!

Thanks!!! That means alot!

Its nice that even though we (I) hate UT. I still have respect for most of your fan base. Its a shame that you guys have had a slip in your coaching slips and your record. I just hope that it picks up for you. As much as i would love to have a "free win" every year playing you guys i would rather have you guys a Top Ten team every year (then beat you!!) :D

Thanks for the Roll TIDE!!! I hope that you guys have a great game tomorrow agaisnt Auburn! If you score more then 4 points you will beat Auburns 3.

Feel free to post anytime! We love different viewpoints!!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

Back
Top Bottom