| FTBL Roll Tide!

Kanjweld

Verified Member
I am absolutely drained. That was the most emotional game this year and there has been a few! I am so proud of our guys for keeping it close. LSU has some awesome talent (recruited by Saban), are #3 in the Nation and considered the best team in many analytical discussions and yet we played them to the end. When Saban brings that kind of recruiting class to Bama.........WOW! I get chills thinking about it. I realize everyone says that their talent is so much greater than ours but I love Arenas, Johnson, GilBerry, Castille, Wilson, Hall, Smith, and all our Bama boys. They have become a team. This loss hurt because we love them - not because we didn't expect it. We have (3) games left to play and the one game I want the most yet to come....As Saban said - We'll move on quickly because we can't go into next week with a hangover from this game.
Go BAMA!

i feel the same as well.

i'm pretty drained from all the jumping up, then dropping back onto the sofa, then jumping up again, then dropping back down onto the sofa.

overall i'm proud of the way our guys held it together when lesser teams would've fallen apart and gave up.

time to start thinking ahead to miss. st.

You know now that you all mention it, I feel like I been running all day! :lol:

The game took a lot out of me. That ending also knocked the wind clean out of me.

I feel better now, we got a lot to look forward to.

bamadezz said:
You know now that you all mention it, I feel like I been running all day! :lol:

The game took a lot out of me. That ending also knocked the wind clean out of me.

I feel better now, we got a lot to look forward to.

same here, I also have half the voice that I had this morning! haha

If anything, this game proved, once again, that we're ahead of schedule.

And thank God for the extra hour tonight. I was sitting wedged between the 2 LSU sections. We we're going back and forth all night..Just wish we would have gotten to say Rammer Jammer...

Just got back from thje game. It was VERY intense!! I'm proud of our boys but we could of won this game. Not just because of the bad calls but from our play calling on the run. Would of loved to see more play action showing the run.

I took over 600 shots. i'll post them tomorrow.

RTR

Roll Tide! Great game, we are on the rise and we are on the rise FAST! Props to every single player that stepped on the field of battle tonight, including LSU players.

Lets go get the Dogs in Starkville!

Back
Top Bottom