| FTBL Roll Tide Beat UT!

Kirk Van de Graaff

Gravity Checker
Staff
Big week for me here living in the state of Tennessee. All my UT friends have been quiet and then came the MSU game. Now they are talking all kinds of stuff. "We are gelling at the right time", "Bama better watch out UT has nothing to lose" Blah Blah Blah. I hope we dominate them from start to finish.

Roll Tide! 7-0!!!

Bama1966 said:
Big week for me here living in the state of Tennessee. All my UT friends have been quiet and then came the MSU game. Now they are talking all kinds of stuff. "We are gelling at the right time", "Bama better watch out UT has nothing to lose" Blah Blah Blah. I hope we dominate them from start to finish.

Roll Tide! 7-0!!!

All of a sudden I am hearing the same from the local vile lovers.

RTR

Bama1966 said:

Roll Tide! 7-0!!!

What part of Tennersee are you from? I used to live in Cleveland and they didn't like me too much there. :lol:

Did you guys hear how "Unimpressed with Alabama" the UT PPV broadcasters say they were during the MSU game (I watched some of the game on GamePlan).

The one lead commentator just went on and on about it for close to 10 minutes during the game. I think he will feel differently after this Saturday.

tidenumber1 said:
Bama1966 said:

Roll Tide! 7-0!!!

What part of Tennersee are you from? I used to live in Cleveland and they didn't like me too much there. :lol:

I ain't from Tennesse, I unhappily reside in Memphis. :D

tidenumber1 said:
Bama1966 said:

Roll Tide! 7-0!!!

Chattanooga boy here. I got a cabin up on the Hiawassee.

Im down here at the Capstone now for college, but a lot of my friends go to UT, so its a big game for me. I hope we obliterate them!

BamaFan425 said:
tidenumber1 said:
Bama1966 said:

Roll Tide! 7-0!!!

Chattanooga boy here. I got a cabin up on the Hiawassee.

Im down here at the Capstone now for college, but a lot of my friends go to UT, so its a big game for me. I hope we obliterate them!

So 425, you having better luck with the ladies in T-Town than you did in high school? :wink: :D

Couldn't resist, bubba.

Yep, I hope Neyland Stadium is quiet as a tomb by the end of the first quarter (except for the Bama fans, of course).

bamafan4ever said:
Did you guys hear how "Unimpressed with Alabama" the UT PPV broadcasters say they were during the MSU game (I watched some of the game on GamePlan).

The one lead commentator just went on and on about it for close to 10 minutes during the game. I think he will feel differently after this Saturday.

I agree. I'd rather them think nothing of us - hope the players feel the same way til Sat.

We will need the kind of effort that we put up against UGA in this game. We may not need to score quite as much. But we better play 4 quarters instead of 2 or 3.

Bama is going to win it, but it will be another "ugly" one probably!

ROLLLLLLL TIDE ROLL!!!!

Back
Top Bottom