| FTBL Roll Call

• Thread starter imported_Doemasters
  • Start date
crewdog3 said:
StuckNMS said:
wish i could be there.
tell your fiancee thank you for his service from ssgt ronald b rohan usaf and roll tide and come safe im going back in oct

You're going back to Iraq in October? How many will this make for you? THis is his first. I really hope he doesn't have to go back. It is such torture. But, we're blessed because we have been able to stay in contact the entire time. I've talked to him every single day, so it isn't AS hard as I know it could be. We're really lucky and blessed. I can't even imagine going weeks without hearing his voice or just knowing how he's doing. I know that is how it is for some and I really feel for them. I don't know how they make it through that way. Well, thank YOU for serving our country and you be safe as well.

GridironTide said:
I wish I would be there.

Whoever goes to the game tomorrow night. Have fun!
this will be the 11 time since the first gulf war but i dont mind i ve been there before and like all of us in the milatary i volenteered and like i tell everybody else i would rather us be over there tham them over here you stay strong and i wish for his speedy return

Back
Top Bottom