| FTBL Roll Call for the Hog Roast

BamaFan425

Verified Member
Roast.gif

I'll be there in Crimson! ROLL TIDE!

IF we can avoid the deep pass burning us we'll roll the tide. After watching them struggle against Vandy yesterday I just can't see their D stopping MJ. I also see us returning a TD on KOR. They were kicking it to the 25 which I can see FJ taking it to the house.

Hogs 31
Bama 17

WooPiigSooie!!!!! said:
IF we can avoid the deep pass burning us we'll roll the tide. After watching them struggle against Vandy yesterday I just can't see their D stopping MJ. I also see us returning a TD on KOR. They were kicking it to the 25 which I can see FJ taking it to the house.

Hogs 31
Bama 17

Hogs - 46
TROY - 26

You want to talk about struggling? How about beating Troy 23-17 at halftime?

Vanderbilt > Troy by the way, just in case you were not aware.

Troy put up 350+ yards on you guys. They rushed for over 5 yards a carry.

Keep drinking the kool-aid.

I think it'll be a close hard fought game. All we have to do is stop Felix and contain D-Mac (easier said than done) and we are straight.

WooPiigSooie!!!!! said:

Hogs 31
Bama 17

RTR

WooPiigSooie!!!!! said:

Hogs 31
Bama 17

That is one of the crazies things that I have ever read. Coming from a fan of a team that struggled more from Troy than Bama did from Vandy (which was never a struggle thanks to the D). I am willing to bet that there will be no Arky fans posting on this message board after next Saturday.

He said:

WooPiigSooie!!!!! said:
After watching them struggle against Vandy yesterday I just can't see their D stopping MJ.

I now really wonder if he even watched the Bama game. I mean, Bama only allowed 57 rushing yards against Vandy, but he says that for that reason he thinks Ark will run all over Bama? ;scr Does he think Ark will rush for 65? Yeah, after watching that Vandy game, it really appears Bama can't stop the run. :roll:

WooPiigSooie!!!!! said:

Hogs 31
Bama 17

Say what? Our D is playing very well against the run, I realize we have not faced a back like McFadden but he only had 151 yards and 1 TD against Troy, and yall don't appear to have much of a passing attack. How exactly does that offense roll us?

Back
Top Bottom