| PRO Rolando McClain Arrested

Don't know about Betty Ann Hwy but I know County Rd. 51 off Highway 72, between 1st and 2nd creek near Elgin.
It's County 50 I was thinking of (had to look at a map.) The Ann portion of Betty Ann Hwy has been dropped. I'd have to ask my mother for more detail and with her sister visiting this week I just might. As I recall Betty Ann was from the Whitehead side of the family. You can see how the old road wove through that area.

Screenshot 2022-08-03 9.18.14 AM.png

It's County 50 I was thinking of (had to look at a map.) The Ann portion of Betty Ann Hwy has been dropped. I'd have to ask my mother for more detail and with her sister visiting this week I just might. As I recall Betty Ann was from the Whitehead side of the family. You can see how the old road wove through that area.

View attachment 21674
Yep... know the area. That road comes out over in Anderson at Highway 207 across from the golf course.

View attachment 21674
A cemetery full of Terry’s ……must have been an exodus from Lawrence County

I need to come out there and get some of that honey.
I'd love to meet you and you're welcome to come anytime but all the honey has sold. I have a list of regular customers and after I fill their orders, I don't have much left. But I'll keep you in mind and when I pull it in October.

Back
Top Bottom