| CURRENT EVENTS Roe vs Wade and all that comes with this story. This guy. I am at a loss for words.

Honestly, its only when it fits a narrative.

The anti covid vaccine folks were out voiced ;)
Amazing how the "adjectves" change based on the subject...... Abortion is Pro-Choice but not Pro-Choice for people who choose whether or not to get the vaccines.... spot on about the out voiced there plano, maybe more like screaming the loudest. :laugh:

Last edited:
A couple of pretty good perspectives, first on how the debate rushes to the fringe on both sides:

Second, Democrats' silence on the racial disparity of abortion:

Everything I study about protesting says it is a major crime to do it at a judges home. Why is our government ignoring this? The democrats keep digging their grave with a backhoe.

Everything I study about protesting says it is a major crime to do it at a judges home. Why is our government ignoring this? The democrats keep digging their grave with a backhoe.

Because the left has the DA's.

Schummer is doing exactly what he's going after Trump for.

Remember him calling out Trump for gas prices yet he's not challenged Biden.

Hypocrisy

President has yet to address the leak, has yet to address supreme court Justice safety, etc.

But hey, he can count 195, 6, 7 and 8

Last edited:
Because the left has the DA's.

Schummer is doing exactly what he's going after Trump for.

Remember him calling out Trump for gas prices yet he's not challenged Biden.

Hypocrisy

President has yet to address the leak, has yet to address supreme court Justice safety, etc.

But hey, he can count 195, 6, 7 and 8
Schummer is a moron.

There’s hypocrisy from both sides, but now it affects the right, so they’re talking louder about it

How should he address it? He said he’s more concerned with a women’s rights. Justice safety was addressed by Congress, they have more security.

Unless they’re on the judge’s property there’s no crime, can’t charge people for being on a public road or sidewalk
If the protests are meant to influence the decision of a judiciary member, it is against the law. It is literally codified, specifically, in the language of the law.

Why are they out there?

I've asked a few questions in this thread and we're, seemingly, in an area where there's no discussion.

As a LEO, you're bringing a view I want to know more about.

If the protests are meant to influence the decision of a judiciary member, it is against the law. It is literally codified, specifically, in the language of the law.

Why are they out there?

I've asked a few questions in this thread and we're, seemingly, in an area where there's no discussion.

As a LEO, you're bringing a view I want to know more about.
Sorry, I didn’t notice your questions. I’m more than open to have a discussion

Back
Top Bottom