| CURRENT EVENTS Roe v Wade

My point is more that you can easily make an exception for those without allowing abortion on demand for up to 9 months.
How can you make an exception for an unknown? Guarantee of reported rapes to explode upon some one finding out they are pregnant.
Report your rape when it happens get your emergency room procedures to eliminate any possibilities of pregnancy. That is a carve out but it would never be enough.

How can you make an exception for an unknown? Guarantee of reported rapes to explode upon some one finding out they are pregnant.
Report your rape when it happens get your emergency room procedures to eliminate any possibilities of pregnancy. That is a carve out but it would never be enough.
I get where you are going, but at the same time you are basically saying that a woman has so many hours to report a rape or she is tied to the rapist for the rest of her life. There is a middle ground but too many in the world are either no abortion ever or abortion until the cord is cut. Which is exactly why I normally refuse to discuss this with anyone.

Or did she mean our sons will have to decide whether to wear a jimmy hat or not? Because otherwise his wife/girlfriend/flame will be unable to abort and will need financial help to raise the kid?

Nah, no way she thinks 2 steps ahead like that. She’s just a moron. I mean, I don’t know a lot of people, but I don’t know any adults as stupid as her. Zero.

Nah, no way she thinks 2 steps ahead like that.
"Do you want your son to have to financially care for their child?" Yeah. I can see that line of thinking. I'll go as far as saying I imagine the thought came quickly.

Somewhat related.

I talk about being entertained by the vicious circle some arguments bring. Here's one I saw recently that amused me.

FWF6Ai6XoAALAQ4

I can't get over these women that are proud of their abortions, and screaming about it from the rooftops as if it makes you look less slutty. Close your legs and find a better suitor instead of some deadbeat ass wipe that wouldn't be a good father or runs away from you. Probably too much to ask in today's world.

There is a middle ground but too many in the world are either no abortion ever or abortion until the cord is cut.
I've looked at how this is split a lot like Elon described today's political climate when he referred to the 10 percenters: on both sides. I'd argue too many of that remaining 80% take their stance against the 10 percenters taking opposite views. IE: Your Alex Jones types no more represent a majority of the conservative base than Joy Behar represents the majority of those who lean liberal.

(I wonder if those on the left laugh at Jones as much as those on the right laugh at Behar? Or do his remarks spark anger?)

I've looked at how this is split a lot like Elon described today's political climate when he referred to the 10 percenters: on both sides. I'd argue too many of that remaining 80% take their stance against the 10 percenters taking opposite views. IE: Your Alex Jones types no more represent a majority of the conservative base than Joy Behar represents the majority of those who lean liberal.

(I wonder if those on the left laugh at Jones as much as those on the right laugh at Behar? Or do his remarks spark anger?)
The problem with that line of thinking is that those in office seem to cater to the 10% more than the 80% on a lot of things. Look at abortion. Elect Republicans and they push to ban it once any orgasm starts. Elect Democrats and they push to allow it up until the birth certificate is filled. (Hyperbole, but barely).

"Do you want your son to have to financially care for their child?" Yeah. I can see that line of thinking. I'll go as far as saying I imagine the thought came quickly.

Somewhat related.

I talk about being entertained by the vicious circle some arguments bring. Here's one I saw recently that amused me.

FWF6Ai6XoAALAQ4
I seem to recall from about 10 years ago that I heard of a state law or proposed one that would make the parents of the boys getting girls pregnant responsible for child support based on the parents income if said son wasn’t employed. Had an HR manager that suddenly made her son get his GED and put him to work during a cut back. Do not know if true but that was the scuttle butt among managers.

Back
Top Bottom