| PRO Robert Foster is NY Bound (joining former OC, Brian Daboll, with the Giants.)

I wouldn't think Julio would go to a real cold weather team but if he doesn't care then

Denver, Green Bay, Pats, KC would be good then Tom and the Bucs would be great along with further South to Miami. Hell he might just return to the Birds for one year.

Read something yesterday the Falcons may be interested in Deshaun Watson. Even though he's a Georgia boy, I've never really cared for him and felt he became really arrogant at Clemson. Long shot, but if they did get him it may be worth Julio coming back home for a couple of years now that Ridley is out.

Read something yesterday the Falcons may be interested in Deshaun Watson. Even though he's a Georgia boy, I've never really cared for him and felt he became really arrogant at Clemson. Long shot, but if they did get him it may be worth Julio coming back home for a couple of years now that Ridley is out.

I would love to see Watson in Atlanta; that means he's not playing in Cleveland. I'd rather the Steelers face that little twerp Mayfield twice a season rather than face Watson twice a season.

And speaking of the Steelers...

Furthermore,

Looks like OJ Howard is going to the Bills.

LB Miller headed to Buffalo on 6-year contract

"The Bills also brought in the veteran tight end they were looking for, agreeing with former Tampa Bay Buccaneers tight end O.J. Howard on a one-year contract. Sources told Schefter it's a $3.5 million deal that could be worth up to $5 million."

Buffalo ain't taking any chances this season. They appear to be Super Bowl or bust, as they should be. They have a solid team. i really like Josh Allen. OJ heading there is terrific as Dawson Knox has seen a lot of production.

Julio Jones to be released by the Titans. The Titans owe him 2 million regardless.

Julio Jones contract

YearAgeBase SalaryGuaranteed SalaryCap %
202132$1,300,000$1,300,0002.20%
202233$11,513,000$2,000,0006.60%
202334$11,513,000$06.40%
Hamstring problems have cost Julio a number of games the past two seasons and his production hasn’t exactly been worth $23 million. Hard to blame teams cutting dollars because of the salary cap though. It’s definitely a business … and so too is college football now … and that’s very sad, in my opinion, for the game itself.

I wondered if Watson might consider a team with real grass, given his 2 ACL tears. It seems these days that the turf is harder on knees than grass. But that may just be me not paying much attention.

Back
Top Bottom