| FTBL Rival.com Top 50 Countdown: Alabama

G

Rivals Break Down The 07' Season

The arrival of Saban and the return of nine starters on offense should boost the Tide to an 8-5 finish with a victory in a second-tier bowl such as the Chick-fil-A or Music City. Consider this season a small step forward for a program that could make giant strides in the next few years.

Seems like a pretty fair assessment. I think some fans would be disappointed with that this season however(As would I somewhat).

If we had 9 wins along with a Cotton Bowl or Capital One Bowl berth, it would be a very successful season. :D

Tider 27 said:
If we had 9 wins along with a Cotton Bowl or Capital One Bowl berth, it would be a very successful season.
Of course, however IMHO this would be a good start point for all the 'Bama nation if the programm are going to make huge strides in the next year as they say... :roll:

RTR,

This year's team is so hard to judge because they're not your typical Bama team...this year our strength/experience is on the offensive side of the ball. And it's hard to tell what our front 7 on defense will look like, because they are inexperienced (especially with this new defense) - yet we have some great coaches in there - I think 8 wins is a great goal...and let's see where we go from there.

Alot of how we do in the season will determine how we will do in recruiting

Back
Top Bottom