| FTBL Ridiculous comments like this part II.....

G

I think we need we need a black out to re-motivate our team....He He

Please feel free to add more ridiculous comments coming from our people.

Quit worring about the barn comments.

Relax guys we are on our way....can I get a 6-0 ROLLTIDE!!!!!!

Bamatilldeath said:

Expect a 7-8 win season, don't be unrealistic. '09 is the year.

CtrlAltieDel said:
Bamatilldeath said:

DD4Bama?

TerryP said:
CtrlAltieDel said:
Bamatilldeath said:

DD4Bama?

My thoughts exactly Terry

TerryP said:
CtrlAltieDel said:
Bamatilldeath said:

DD4Bama?

LOL. Yep. Or LuckyBilly/BillyLucky/WilliamFortunate. Two stains on the Crimson Tide fanbase.

CtrlAltieDel said:
TerryP said:
CtrlAltieDel said:
Bamatilldeath said:

DD4Bama?

LOL. Yep. Or LuckyBilly/BillyLucky/WilliamFortunate. Two stains on the Crimson Tide fanbase.

Don't even dare to get me started on that one! I've known who that _____ is for years.

TerryP said:
CtrlAltieDel said:
TerryP said:
CtrlAltieDel said:
Bamatilldeath said:

DD4Bama?

Don't even dare to get me started on that one! I've known who that _____ is for years.

:D Well, you should also know that I got him banned on BamaMag. That was nice.

TerryP said:
Which time...geez.

Touche. I was given permission to do exactly what he does, only in reverse. The board had had enough of him, but there was one administrator that had a soft spot in her heart for him.

Several moderators contacted me and said "have at it", they were sick of him too. Every time they banned him, he would be allowed right back on under another username, with full knowledge of it by the administrator.

It took about several weeks and he finally just lost it and went berserk. He stepped over the line and the administrator had no choice, which is what the moderators wanted.

His game was to never step over the line, never personally insult anyone, but only completely disrupt the board so that no one gained any enjoyment from going there.

After his episode, he was banned permanently, all his dozens of usernames also. The mods told me that he had tried over and over and over again to get back on but they had his IP banned.

Unfortunately, I was banned also. I had to drop so low to make him freak out that I severely damaged my own reputation on the board.

The moderators told me they didn't know if they could save my account because some higher ups were pretty pissed at me.

I lasted about 2 weeks after I got LuckyBilly banned. Some of his acolytes on the board were intentionally harassing me and complaining about every post I made, even though there was nothing wrong with the posts. It was then their mission to get me banned.

I enjoyed it all, don't get me wrong. I would do it again in a heartbeat. All in all, I improved that board a hundredfold by helping them with him.

There is always a bigger **shole just around the corner, and this time, it was me. I got rid of a cancer that had plagued that board for years.

Is he back there now after all these months, maybe closer to a year? I don't know, I only read the posts over there every once in a while.

CtrlAltieDel said:
TerryP said:
Which time...geez.

Touche. I was given permission to do exactly what he does, only in reverse. The board had had enough of him, but there was one administrator that had a soft spot in her heart for him.

Several moderators contacted me and said "have at it", they were sick of him too. Every time they banned him, he would be allowed right back on under another username, with full knowledge of it by the administrator.

It took about several weeks and he finally just lost it and went berserk. He stepped over the line and the administrator had no choice, which is what the moderators wanted.

His game was to never step over the line, never personally insult anyone, but only completely disrupt the board so that no one gained any enjoyment from going there.

After his episode, he was banned permanently, all his dozens of usernames also. The mods told me that he had tried over and over and over again to get back on but they had his IP banned.

Unfortunately, I was banned also. I had to drop so low to make him freak out that I severely damaged my own reputation on the board.

The moderators told me they didn't know if they could save my account because some higher ups were pretty pissed at me.

I lasted about 2 weeks after I got LuckyBilly banned. Some of his acolytes on the board were intentionally harassing me and complaining about every post I made, even though there was nothing wrong with the posts. It was then their mission to get me banned.

I enjoyed it all, don't get me wrong. I would do it again in a heartbeat. All in all, I improved that board a hundredfold by helping them with him.

There is always a bigger **shole just around the corner, and this time, it was me. I got rid of a cancer that had plagued that board for years.

Is he back there now after all these months, maybe closer to a year? I don't know, I only read the posts over there every once in a while.
This one time at band camp...
Jeez, that took a long time.

bamaupsman said:
CtrlAltieDel said:
TerryP said:
Which time...geez.

lmao

bamaupsman said:

Why is it always the functionally illiterate that complain about posts with more than three words in them? Oh yeah, because they are illiterate, my mistake.

:D

CtrlAltieDel said:
bamaupsman said:

Why is it always the functionally illiterate that complain about posts with more than three words in them? Oh yeah, because they are illiterate, my mistake.

:D
I ain't no illiterate, College Boy! I know exactly who my momma and daddy are! So there!

Back
Top Bottom