| LIFE rick has been in the hosptial

hello this is his daughter again. i am sorry i do not update. i am gonna make my own account so i can update when i am at home. hes doing better he did an hour if physical therapy with out his oxogen and did good he is a little winded now but for the most part good. also he only has his kindle so he can read thning but wont be able to reply sometimes. also so thank you for both shutterfly presents. he has see the pic but not the other one he will see it when we go up there tuesday. so if anyone wants an update before i am able to fig this out. yall can find me on face beeok nicole august or icetapgun. or you can text me 256-914-9660. thank you for all the prayers and the support yall have shown. yall have been awesome.

Well I'm home. Doing Home Health Care for right now. Still on oxygen that has limited my going out. But I want to say this @doemasters I hope you do go to any hospital anytime soon. I did those two puzzles in the puzzles room. Those flowers bed was hard!! But I will get both done. This got to find a place to do both. Any way to all that send me letter cards. And the gifts. Let,s get back to FOOTBALL!! Also wishing those Ladies softball keep adding to the winning! Roll Tide To all my fa.it on here

Well I'm home. Doing Home Health Care for right now. Still on oxygen that has limited my going out. But I want to say this @doemasters I hope you do go to any hospital anytime soon. I did those two puzzles in the puzzles room. Those flowers bed was hard!! But I will get both done. This got to find a place to do both. Any way to all that send me letter cards. And the gifts. Let,s get back to FOOTBALL!! Also wishing those Ladies softball keep adding to the winning! Roll Tide To all my fa.it on here
So did you finish them both?

Back
Top Bottom