| FTBL Deontae Lawson has been putting in work in the weight room.

Lawson looks bigger than he did a year ago. Coach Ballou has been beefing him up, looks like good weight gain to, so shouldn't affect his playing ability at all. The extra weight gain will be beneficial in the long run, especially going up against these 300+ pound offensive lineman, and 200+ pound RB's. Can't wait to see him play this season.

Lawson looks bigger than he did a year ago. Coach Ballou has been beefing him up, looks like good weight gain to, so shouldn't affect his playing ability at all. The extra weight gain will be beneficial in the long run, especially going up against these 300+ pound offensive lineman, and 200+ pound RB's. Can't wait to see him play this season.

I hope he doesn't lose a step getting bigger. He was already pretty big and could run fast. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't like tweaking a guy that is flashing.

I hope he doesn't lose a step getting bigger. He was already pretty big and could run fast. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't like tweaking a guy that is flashing.
From what bis weight was listed from last year, to this year. He's gained 5 pounds, went from 225, to 230. To me, that's the perfect weight for him to be at. Doesn't lose his explosiveness, and has the extra weight and strength to be more physical against competition.

i personally don't care what he weighs. I just want our ILBs to get back to STOPPING the runner instead of CATCHING the runner (and allowing another 2-4 yards)
Get back to this....

Edit - It starts with the DLine (and an overall attention to "doing your job")

i personally don't care what he weighs. I just want our ILBs to get back to STOPPING the runner instead of CATCHING the runner (and allowing another 2-4 yards)
Get back to this....

Edit - It starts with the DLine (and an overall attention to "doing your job")

The DL was controlling the line of scrimmage and the LB's and DB's were arriving with bad intentions. Now in all fariness this was not a spread team so the D could play more in a phone boothe. It was still awesome to watch how they played.

Back
Top Bottom