| LIFE rick has been in the hosptial

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
This is his daughter. Rickey has in the hospital since march 27 he contacted covid phnemiona (if I spelled that last word right. he was on a vent for about a week. he was in the icu unit but has since been move to a regular floor. he is still very weak and they don't have a release date for him. i will try and keep yall updated as i can

Dammit, Rick! You're not supposed to be doing stuff like that. Now you get your butt outta that bed, outta that hospital, and back on these boards, man!

In all seriousness, though, here's to a speedy recovery (sounds like you're on your way). And we'll see you back, here.

ROLL TIDE!!!

sorry guys we decided to stay at a hotel near the hospital because my back is very bad and I couldn't drive back and forth everyday. and for the life of me i could not find this site online to give update. daddy over the virus and doing a lot better he has been transferred to a rehab center because he is very week after being on the vent and then being in the hospital. he will at least be there for 21 day if not longer. they are gonna try and get him back to walking with cane. it will take awhile but he is doing much better hopefully he will be able to get online in the next couple of day and let yall know how he is doing. sorry it took me so long to get back to everyone. this is his daughter Nicole. thank yall for all the encouraging words yall are awesome. ROLL TIDE!!!!

I still at the Inn in the nursing home. Been reading yesterday, first off I got the shuttle fly photos. @Rolltide24 I see that you wrote a letter. Family can't come back till next Tuesday.. But I want to thank all of you that has sent something or pray for my health. I was at death door before going to the er. My two year old great great told me I better go.

Having C-19 is no joke.

Reading more than posting. Daughter will still keep you all updated.

I still at the Inn in the nursing home. Been reading yesterday, first off I got the shuttle fly photos. @Rolltide24 I see that you wrote a letter. Family can't come back till next Tuesday.. But I want to thank all of you that has sent something or pray for my health. I was at death door before going to the er. My two year old great great told me I better go.

Having C-19 is no joke.

Reading more than posting. Daughter will still keep you all updated.
You the man Rick! We’re all really glad to hear your on the road to recovery. Worried about you there for a minute. Stick to that rehab and get stronger. And get those fingers in shape so you can start posting again 😀

Back
Top Bottom