| FTBL Rich Rod

I think he would have done a great job at Alabama. The only question I could have is how he would handle the pressure of the job. There is no way that will ever be answered.

TerryP said:
I think he would have done a great job at Alabama. The only question I could have is how he would handle the pressure of the job. There is no way that will ever be answered.

Better than Saban will do? JK. It's a hypothetical that can never be answered unless Sabin doesn't do well (which I don't think will happen).

BamaDelta said:
TerryP said:

Better than Saban will do? JK. It's a hypothetical that can never be answered unless Sabin doesn't do well (which I don't think will happen).

Given the choice, of course I like who we ended up with. I don't think there is any doubt that we could have recruited, year in and year out, the type of athletes needed to run his system with success.

My biggest question when his name surfaced was who he would have brought in for the defensive side of the ball.

TerryP said:
BamaDelta said:
TerryP said:

Given the choice, of course I like who we ended up with. I don't think there is any doubt that we could have recruited, year in and year out, the type of athletes needed to run his system with success.

My biggest question when his name surfaced was who he would have brought in for the defensive side of the ball.

RR might have kept Joe Kines around for a few seasons.

shipley00 said:
TerryP said:

You mean how his wife would have handled it? :D

In the best interest of this being a football discussion, I fell into the old category, "Some things are better left unsaid."

shipley00 said:
TerryP said:

You mean how his wife would have handled it? :D

ESPN Reported that the wife of CN$ is making $4 Million dollars and Lou Holtz just passed gas I believe... Phewwwwya!!!!

Back
Top Bottom