| FTBL Reuben Foster Downhill run play vs A&M 2016.

✂️ Reuben Foster downhill run play. Texas A&M is in 11 personal. They motion out the WR on the opposite side of the field, Foster stays with his original assignment and doesn't go out into coverage. Play side safety comes down in a RIP/LIZ concept and now has the slot receiver. TE comes backside to block Tim Williams so they can create a cutback lane. Foster takes his read step and reads it perfectly, stays in his gap(backside B gap), comes downhill while keeping his shoulders and hips square to the line of scrimmage, uses his inside shoulder upon contact and obliterates the RB. Phenomenal job by Foster. I hope one day the ILB's will play like this again.

Last edited:
@Sgt. Lincoln Osiris it needed to be pointed out. No reason for hiding the reply.

Just as a reminder for some...may be new to others.

When sharing videos one only need to paste the link to the video. I have 135+ definitions built in that will automatically take the video and embed it here.

@Sgt. Lincoln Osiris it needed to be pointed out. No reason for hiding the reply.

Just as a reminder for some...may be new to others.

When sharing videos one only need to paste the link to the video. I have 135+ definitions built in that will automatically take the video and embed it here.
Did the link provided not work? From the view count it looks like some people watched it. Just want to make sure I didn't fuck this up again.

With the video and comments on the same page, you'll get more interaction
I see what you mean now. I did that with the Alabama vs Tennessee game. I posted the whole video with time tags to what I wanted to show. I completely forgot it wasn't YouTube and that just putting the time tags wouldn't work. It was a big mess. AFF suggested I cut it down into snippets. Start it out like I did with this, and just continue to do that in the thread. Feels like it's easier to follow than how I did it before. But if you have any suggestions, I'll gladly listen.

Back
Top Bottom