| FTBL Reporting to Campus this summer!!!

Re: Seems Hood probably MLB bound

weezyfbaby00 said:
"I'm leaning toward baseball right now," the St. Paul's shortstop said. "It's just a great opportunity for me to live my dream right out of high school."

http://www.al.com/sports/mobileregister/index.ssf?/base/sports/1212311789303770.xml&coll=3

First-round money in last year's draft meant anywhere from the $11.25 million, six-year deal and $5.6 million signing bonus given to No. 1 pick David Price by Tampa Bay to the $4.55 million, four-year deal and $3.35 million signing bonus awarded to the 30th pick, pitcher Andrew Brackman of the New York Yankees.

Its gotten to the point to where I a kid like hood passes on the Pros, you have to question his judgement or the judgement of whoever is in his ear.

I'm happy for the young man. God bless them...Momma's about to retire.

Bones82 said:
Are you sure myspace is a reliable source? People make up different profiles all the time.

I did a search on myspace looking for Julio and more than one came up but the one on my friends looks to be like it should be the real thing. Someone put a fake one on there that says he's from Foley, TX. lol. I doubt that's his. lol

Back
Top Bottom